Soon I realise enough is enough. I punch him forcefully in the stomach and knee him in the chin as he doubles over on the ground.

Laying on the floor, he squirms like a worm. A useless worm that nobody likes, nobody wants, just waiting to be stepped on.

I turn and run grabbing Henry too.

"Wow, that was.. just... wow." He speaks loudly, as he keeps up with my pace.

"Thanks, Henry." I say, completely concentrated on where I'm going.

As we reach the room, I shut the door and lock it. Falling to the floor in exhaustion.

"You should... go to bed, Henry." I say, half smiling through the cuts I have on my face.

He doesn't speak just nods and dives into the bed. I sit on the floor, head back against the door for a while. Replaying the man in my head. I want revenge. He spoke in his sinister voice. Revenge. Revenge for what?

I stand up and sneak into the bathroom, turning the tap on and washing my bloody face. I only have a couple of scratches, one on my lip, one on my nose and another on my forehead. I stare into the mirror for a while, continuing to replay the words in my head. Where is he? He had shoutted the first time he seen me. I want revenge. He said the second time.

It doesn't take me long to realise, but when I do, I run.

I leave the bathroom and grab my coat. I take the key and lock Henry in to keep him safe. I shove the key in my pocket and run even more. Down the road and then another. I open the door, expecting a bell to ring, but remember I'd broke it.

I walk in slowly, feeling the emptiness, watching the darkness. "Rumplestiltskin?" I say, maybe a little too quiet. "Rumplestiltskin?" I repeat, louder.

Nothing.

I switch on the light and walk around, hearing a noise. I swallow hard and walk further into the shop. "Rumplestiltskin?" I shout again, but still no reply.

As I slowly push open the curtains to the next room, I stop and watch as a figure sits at Rumple's wheel. Slowly pushing it around, watching it spin, listening to it creak.

"Baelfire?" I whisper.

The spinning of the wheel stops for a second as he tilts his head to the side. Then it starts to spin again and he watches it thoroughly. "Hello, Belle." He whispers back.

"Where's Rumplestiltskin, Bae?" I pause. "Where's your dad?"

"He came here. Then he left." He says quietly, almost angirly. 

"Where did he go?" I ask sympathetically.

"Regina." He says viciously, stopping the wheel suddenly.

I walk forward a little, hesitating to move at all. I place my hand on one of his shoulders, he doesn't react, he doesn't even flinch. Not a movement. 

"We need to stop him, Bae." I say worried, "we can't let him touch her." I almost beg for his help.

"I'm going no where near that witch again." He hisses, turning his face to look at me. There's genuine hatred tattooed in his eyes. Each second his eyes grow more upset, more angry.

I close my eyes and let out a large sigh. "I don't like her either, Bae. She locked me up for twenty-eight years. She told Rum- your pa that I was dead. She's a horrible, horrible person. But we can't let him stoop to her level. He can't kill her." My eyes fill with tears as I fight to keep them back.

Baelfire's emotions change completely. He shows sympathy, maybe even empathy, but without another word he turns his head and starts to spin the wheel again.

I remove my hand from his shoulder and step back.

"I'll bring him back." I whisper, yet he doesn't reply, nor does he move. Just spins the wheel which echo's its creak through the small room.

I push through the curtains and sprint out of the shop. The freezing air hits me again, but I don't take a moment to care. I just keep running, making my way through the streets of Storybrooke. 

I don't know my way around properly yet, but it's hard to miss the Mayors house. I run past small houses, shops, past Grannies, till I finally get to the giant white mansion-like building. I put my hands on the gate and bend down a little to catch my breath.

It's still pitch black outside, yet there's no lights on inside. I swallow hard, getting even more worried. As I open the gate, I run to the door. There's a gap between the door and its frame, he was definitely here. I push it open a little and walk inside slowly.

The inside's beautiful, plane, but beautiful. 

Walking around, I feel alone, the silence is awful. Till I hear a noise upstairs, a small bang, followed by a smash, as though something had crashed to the floor.

I run up the stairs quickly and wait for another noise. I stand on the landen in silence, listening, yet all I can here is breathing.

It takes me some time, but I push open the bedroom door and freeze. Staring at the sight in the room. I can't move, just watch.