Chapter 16

Junkyu POV

"How do I look?" I asked JeongWoo as I look at myself in the mirror, wondering if the white tux looks good on me.

He came closer and straightened the bow tie from behind. "You look perfect as always." He answered as he stared into my eyes through the mirror.

My face turned red from his comment. After what happened yesterday, he became sweeter than usual. He surprised me with breakfast in bed this morning. Something I never thought I would experience again after Haruto left me. That guy used to surprise me with the same thing.

I felt grateful I have someone who love me like JeongWoo, and to be honest I love him too. Though I'm aware he isn't the only one that I love. Our sex yesterday makes me realize no matter how mind-blowingly good our sex was, it didn't make me forget about Haruto.

Stupid enough, I went to the bathroom after we were done with our last round and I took out an ointment from the cabinet only to realize JeongWoo left nothing on my back. I forgot he wasn't Haruto.

"Sunshine, you lost again." JeongWoo snapped me out from my thought. He turned me around and cup my face. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. His eyes searching on my face.

"O-oh. I'm just worry about the gala." I lied. There's no way I could tell him I was thinking about his bestfriend while having sex with him.

"Don't worry, you will wowed everyone. I bet you will get a lot of marriage proposal tomorrow from those Chaebols family." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "I wish I could come though. I want to see those rich ladies drooling while looking at you."

I snorted. "I need water. Your cheesiness makes my mouth dry." 

He smirked. "I don't have water but I can wet it with something else." He said before he leaned forward and kiss me on my lips, shoving his tongue playfully, and literally wetting my whole mouth with it.

We both laughing after we pulled our lips away. He knows how to make me feel like I'm a teenager again. And for some reason I was wondering what if he came to my life first before Haruto. My heart probably won't aching as much, right?

"You continue get ready, I'll go check the kids." He said, gently patting my head, carefully not to waste my effort to styled my hair.

I looked at myself in the floor length mirror again. I wonder why they gave me white tux instead of black tux. Someone from the company delivered this tux to my house this afternoon as I didn't go to office today. Yeah right, what an irresponsible vice chairman.

Maybe my dad was right. The fact that I choose to work from home today just because of Haruto kind of prove his statement. I'm childish and need to grow up.

If only that Haebi Corp. owner won't attend the gala, I wouldn't show up either. I need to find out whoever that person is. He's the only one that can help me to walk out from JW Group.

I walked out from my bedroom after a few pep talk to myself and went downstairs. Both Ruto and Ruka already waiting in living room with their own formal outfits. They looked adorable. Ruto wearing a mini black tux, white shirt, with red bow tie and black shorts. His white socks peeking through from his black shoes.

JeongWoo was tying a black bow tie in Ruka's high ponytail when I came. My princess wore a white little puffy dress with huge black satin bow on the back. Her red shoes and frilly white socks looks eye-catching on her tiny feet.

"Who are these adorable kids?" I asked to JeongWoo jokingly.

"Umm.. I don't know. These prince and princess suddenly here. Should we return them to their castle?" JeongWoo placed two fingers on his chin, pretending to think hard.