This time, Wen Qiao didn't break the skull vision with the scorching sun bow, and everyone was able to approach it.

As they approached, they discovered that there was a faint spatial fluctuation in the skull vision, and they couldn't help being surprised. Does this spatial fluctuation mean that the skull has a hole in the sky?

"Let's go in!" Wen Qiao said to the little brothers behind him, "You are ready."

The little brothers secretly swallowed their mouths and saliva, and could feel the pressure pervading the skulls. This kind of pressure had a certain aura of deterrence. The cultivators are all seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages. Thinking of the inheritance inside, they gritted their teeth to suppress this retreat instinct.

Roar--!

As they approached, the skull opened its huge mouth and roared silently.

Everyone was almost swept away by the power contained in the roar of the skull, holding themselves dangerously.

However, the skeletons on the ground who were chasing after them were not so lucky, they flew out one after another, their bones scattered all over the ground, and they couldn't fight back for a while, they could only tremble on the ground.

Wen Qiao took the lead to enter the open skull mouth.

Others followed immediately.

When their figures disappeared into the mouth of the skull, they seemed to be suppressed by something, and their bodies fell uncontrollably.

With a bang, a group of cultivators fell from the sky like dumplings.

A group of people fell into disarray, and the most unlucky was the person underneath, which was almost a mat.

The first time Wen Qiao fell to the ground, she twisted her body abruptly and rushed forward in time, before she was not used as a pad by the cultivator who fell from behind.

She rolled several times before stopping, and was alert to the surrounding situation for the first time.

The entire space was quiet, and apart from the thought that suppressed them, it was not attacked.

The others got up one after another, and after a moment of vigilance, they slowly relaxed and looked at the space.

This is an independent space, empty around, no exit can be found.

"what happened?"

"This is where?"

"Hey, there seem to be fewer people?"

"Those demons are missing."

The people and ghosts who were present looked at each other, and when they realized that there was no such group of demons, some kind of speculation emerged in their hearts.

"The inheritance here should be the inheritance of the demons." Wen Qiao affirmed their guess, "Those demons were teleported to another inheritance space. After one of them is inherited, we should be able to leave this place. "

Hearing this, both human cultivation and ghost cultivation are a bit unpleasant, and finally come across an inheritance, how can it be the inheritance of the demons?

Shi Wuming limped over, sat down next to Wen Qiao, and said, "I knew it was the inheritance of the demons, so I won't come here. I fell down just now and I was crushed by several guys with my legs underneath. I'm lame." While talking, he stared at the people and ghosts who used him as a mat just now.

Renxiu and Guixiu who were swept by his gaze turned away nonchalantly.

If they can't beat Wen Qiao, it doesn't mean that they can't beat this seemingly weak guy, and they want to fight at any time.