"Wait, that's actually an awesome idea," Boboiboy commented in awe. Y/n blinked at his compliment, not knowing how to reply. "You're actually creative when it comes to things like this, it's a shame people don't know that," Boboiboy frowned at the last part of his statement. Y/n pursed her lips, looking away in embarrassment. "It's fine, I actually don't mind it," She reassured with her half-lidded eyes darted towards her camera. "Thank you for your compliment though, people don't really praise my skills," Y/n sighed.

"They don't? Then, they don't know what they're missing out," Boboiboy huffed.

"Hey, Tok Aba, who's that girl with your grandson? I've never seen her around before," Pakcik Mat leaned towards the owner of the kokotiam on the counter after bringing down his ice chocolate on the table. Tok Aba raised his head to look up to the two teenagers who were busy conversing with each other. "Ohhh, that's his classmate. They're working on a school project, she lives from the other side of Rintis Island that's why she's not a familiar face," Tok Aba answered him, wiping the cups.

The said customer nodded his head slowly, watching the two suddenly laugh on a picture that they've found on the (h/c) haired girl's camera. "Don't they look good together?" Pakcik Mat spoke out of nowhere, sipping his ice chocolate with a knowing look on his face. "Mhmm..." Tok Aba mindlessly hummed without knowing what he meant. Seconds passed and the owner of the shop suddenly snapped in realisation.

"WAIT WHAT!?" He let out in surprise the thought.

Customers were getting pulled into the growing commotion. Boboiboy and Y/n could only watch the scene with terrified looks on their faces. 'Ish, what's going on with everyone today?' Boboiboy facepalmed, embarrassed that Y/n had to see everyone that he's close with getting theirselves humiliated in public.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"Attention! Today will be the last registration day for the students willing to participate on the upcoming annual sports festival. Please know that only the 4th year students in the junior high level will be able to participate together with the senior high school students. Again, today's is the last registration day, anyone who will not register won't be able to join the events in the sports festival, thank you," the announcer from the student council spoke.

Students who were planning to join were now rushing towards the student council room where the registration for the festival is taken place. Fang and Gopal left the student council after getting themselves registered for the competition. Fang was planning on joining from the time rumors were going around while Gopal had made a last-minute decision due to the fact that all of his friends have joined. He could've went there with Yaya and Ying but the two have registered theirselves days ago already.

He had no choice but to go there with Fang. Of course, that didn't happen without a few disagreements and arguments here and there but they were still able to manage. Boboiboy was nowhere in sight and he's been like that for days now. He only managed to talk to him in class, most of the time the elemental hero had was spent for his project. Gopal didn't understand how Boboiboy was so engrossed and focused in the project.

Both him and Yaya managed start already, they just need to make a scrapbook for that. Y/n and Boboiboy started way earlier than they did but they seem like they were still working on the pictures, what was taking them so long? School was already finished and some students were making their way back home now. Yaya and Ying were busy both with the registration since they were part of the student council which means Gopal and Fang had to go home on their own.

An incoherent scoff was heard from Gopal due to the thought. It was quite annoying to go home with Fang alone. Sometimes he wishes Boboiboy was always with him, the dino-capped hero actually plays a big role in their trio and that's the fact that he balances the two. Speaking of the said elemental hero, Fang and Gopal could see him running towards their way in a hurry. The two stopped walking, confused at Boboiboy.