641 : Zhang Tianyang

Start from the beginning

"Where to escape!" Zhang Tianyang chased after him excitedly, and finally encountered a Yuanhuang Realm demon clan, how could he escape.

Wen Qiao and the others didn't care about Zhang Tianyang and those Yuanzong realm demons.

About half an hour, Zhang Tianyang came back alone.

"What about the demons?" Wen Qiao asked.

Zhang Tianyang said: "After I defeated him, I ignored him." Then he complained that the Demon Race had no Yuan Huang realm cultivation base, but it was a casual one, which was a waste of his joy.

Wen Qiao was expressionless: "You should catch him and send him to the center of the island to dig the red moon blood crystal."

Obviously this requirement is too important, Zhang Tianyang looked at her dumbfounded.

Wen Qiao threw the Demon Race to him, and said: "You send them to the middle of the island. The two hall masters are there. You will understand when you go there."

Zhang Tianyang was obedient and obedient, obviously he had done nothing wrong, inexplicably a little guilty, as if letting go of the demons was a heinous thing. Although Jian Xiu has a serious intention to kill, he is not a bloodthirsty killer. He disdains those defeated generals. Therefore, he has no idea that the situation on Devil Wind Island has changed. All demons are free labor. To one is one.

Next, Wen Qiao and the others wandered around the Devil Wind Island for more than half a month.

Although Devil Wind Island is big, it takes more than half a month to dig three feet into the ground and find many good things.

On the other side, the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal Mine was almost dug.

Although the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal looks ominous, it is an extremely precious refining material. When it is integrated into the spirit weapon, it can resist the erosion of devil and yin energy. This is why the Holy Martial Palace attaches so much importance to the mission of Devil Wind Island. the reason. For the Demon Race, they can also use the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal to temper the body to strengthen the Demon Race's physique, which is also very important.

So when the Demon Race got the news, they lurked on Demon Wind Island early, and wanted to compete with the Saint Martial Hall, but unfortunately they couldn't compete.

After digging the blood crystals of Chiyue, a group of demons looked ashamed and looked like those coolies farmers in the secular world.

The demons stood there in silence, staring nervously at the group of people in the Saint Martial Hall.

According to previous rules, the demons who became prisoners were killed directly. In the same way, if a person cultivates to become a prisoner of the demons, he is also directly killed.

The two hall masters of the Saint Martial Hall are also thinking about whether to shoot these demons to death with one palm.

The understatement of the two hall masters made this group of demons shudder, thinking desperately, it is estimated that they are indeed going to confess here today, no one can save them.

At this moment, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou came back.

"Hall Master, have you finished digging?"

After getting the affirmative answer, Wen Qiao took out several pill bottles and distributed them to the Yuanhuang Demon Race who had taken the poison pill, "This is the detoxification pill, you have one."

The Demon Race of the Yuan Emperor Realm smiled bitterly. Although this female sister kept her promise and detoxified them, after the detoxification, she still died?