639 : Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal

Start from the beginning

Seeing her raised their fists, the two demons said very honestly: "Thirty-five Yuanhuang realms, the others are under Yuanzong realm."

"Is there a Yuandi Realm?" Wen Qiao asked, breaking her fingers, her fingers creaking.

The Mozu secretly swallowed, "There is an ancestor of the Yuan Dynasty, but we don't know where he is. He just asked us to come to Demon Wind Island to get some more Scarlet Moon Blood Crystals."

After asking similar questions, Wen Qiao finally got the two demons down from the tree, but still did not loosen them, and took them along with the ropes that bound them.

The rope used to bind the Demon Race is specially made by Ning Yuzhou, which can suppress the magic power of the Demon Race. Unless someone actively loosens it, the Demon Race cannot use the magic power to break through the Demon Race Cord.

Master Wuming was responsible for carrying the Moxie cord, and asked with a smile: "Are we considered to be a walking demon clan?"

The two demons glared.

After walking for a while, I encountered demons again, but they were all demons in Yuanzong realm.

Those who heard the Alice did not refuse, relying on the cultivation base, directly crushed them with coercion, and then tied them quickly.

The demons found that even the Yuanhuang realm was tied up. Moreover, these Yuanzong realms didn't feel humiliated. They just didn't understand why these people were tied to them instead of killing them.

The teacher was in charge of walking the demons and asked curiously: "Sister Aqiao, why don't you kill them?"

Wen Qiao did not answer, but asked the demons, "Do you want to be killed?"

Who wants to be killed? The demons shook their heads decisively and looked at her eagerly, hoping that her underlings would be merciful, even if they were alive in Renxiu's hands, they also hoped to continue.

"Then I won't kill you." Wen Qiao said tolerantly. "You can dig the Scarlet Moon Blood Crystal later."

The demons suddenly realized that they were controlling them to help dig Scarlet Moon Blood Crystals.

Next, as long as they encounter the demons, they are tied up.

Those Yuanzong realm demons are okay, but the Yuanhuang realm demons don't accept their fate.

Obviously they are in the Yuan Dynasty, so why should they be so humiliated by others?

It's a pity that even though they had the intention to fight back, they were easily suppressed. They could only be tied with straight eyes, and were walked as dogs along with other demons.

The demons couldn't believe that they were all in the Yuanhuang state. Why is this woman in the Yuanhuang state so powerful? If it hadn't been for the mid-Yuan Emperor realm aura in her body that hadn't changed, they all suspected that she was actually in the Yuan Emperor realm.

Wen Qiao, no matter what these demons were thinking, she opened the way in front, and behind was a group of tied demons, which looked like dragging a family.

"Huh, there is a fight in front of you?" Wen Qiao listened.

The demon races who were tied felt happy, it must be the demon race and the human beings who were fighting, and as long as the woman took them over, they would be able to ask their companions for help. But this woman shouldn't be so stupid, knowing that there are demons in front, let's take them there...

"Go, let's go and see too." Wen Qiao said immediately.

Demons: "..."

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the group of demons who couldn't help but smiled and smiled.