Chapter 3"WATER REVENGE!!!!"

I woke up and gave myself a big stretch. Then the exciting thought popped into my head.
"Today's my Sweet 16!!!!"
I cheered. Iliana shot up "What?!?!"
"Today's my SWEET 16!!!!!"
I cheered again.
"Oh, oh, right" Iliana nodded then flopped herself back on the pillow and closed her eyes. I groaned "Get up!!!!"
She shot up again yelped as I jumped on top of her.
"Get up! Get up! Get up!" I chanted while bouncing on her stomach.
"Oow! Get of" Iliana pushed me off her and I tumbled to the floor. She rubbed her eyes and scratched her head. She started swaying as if she was going to fall over.
I jumped up and leaned over her,"GET UP! OR I'LL DO SOMETHING BAD! THEN YOU'LL REGRET THIS!"
She opened her eyes wide open
"Okay I'm up...just one more minute." Then she flopped back onto the pillow.
I sighed. Then I thought of an idea. WATER!!!!
I giggled and tiptoed to her bathroom.
I grabbed the cup in her bathroom and filled it with water. I giggled and walked back into the room.
"Alright Iliana, I warned you!" She slowly opened her eyes and realized what was going on. But too late, I poured the water on her, she yelped and rolled off the bed.
She stood up slowly and raced towards the laughing Eclipse, "I'm gonna' get you for this. I looked up from laughing, then I yelped and ran away realizing that there was a raging Iliana behind me.
I ran through the hallway and hid in the closet under their stairs.
I stayed there for a few minutes, then I gave up and tiptoed to the door. I slowly opened it and saw an evilly grinning Iliana. I tried to back up and close the door, but I was too late. Iliana dumped a cup of water on me. I yelped.
Iliana laughed, "There, now where even."
"Fine, I guess where even," I sighed, "But are you awake?"
"Oh I'm awake, WIDE AWAKE to be exact."
I giggled and hugged her. "This, is why you're my best friend."
"How?"
"Because you're not BORING!"
She laughed. I laughed. We both laughed then fell on the floor giggling in fits of laughter.
Then we stopped and just laid on the floor staring at the roof. I was looking for animal shapes among all the pricks on the roof, but I don't know what Iliana was doing, maybe she was doing the same thing.
I sighed and giggled, "Let's get ready before my sweet 16!" We got up and gathered ourselves together.
I grabbed my clothes for today and walked to the extra bathroom in the middle of the house. My birthday party wasn't until later so I could dress up in normal clothes.
I got in the shower and washed myself off. Then I got out and dried off.
I put on some capris, miss mate socks, and a grey skinny shirt with ruby pink sparkles shaped like a beautiful heart in a perfect pattern, this was my favorite shirt.
I walked out and sat on Iliana's bed and checked my phone. So far, I had no new messages. I sighed and went to her bathroom. The shower was still on, so I walked back to her room and watched some awesome YouTube videos.
Finally, Iliana came out dressed in black shorts and a short sleeved sparkly golden shirt. "Hey girl, let's go eat breakfast."