Chapter 2 "Sleepover!"

I ran to Iliana's house and darted through her front door, not bothering to knock. I slammed the door behind me. Then sighed in relief and dragged my body against the door till I was sitting on the floor.
I sighed again and took my hood off.
"Eclipse is that you?"
I looked up to see a giggling Iliana.
"Yup, it's me." I blew out all my air and stood up.
Iliana took my coat off and hung it up, then she grabbed my stuff.
"Come on let's go upstairs and have some fun!" Iliana laughed and raced to the stairs calling, "Race ya!"
"Oh you," I growled and raced toward the stairs.
I heard her gasp as I ran past her.
I reached the top of the stairs and put my hands up in the air and cheered like a child "I won! I won! Ha, ha, haha, ha!
HA! HA! HA!!!!!!"
Iliana staggered up the stairs, "How are you not out of breath?" She gasped.
I shrugged then grabbed her arm and pulled her to her room.
We raced into her blue room and I jumped on the bed and landed flat on my face.
"Well you have a lot of energy today" Iliana giggled.
I breathed hot air on the pillow and felt my face turn hot.
I sat up, "What should we do?"
Iliana shrugged.
There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" I raced to the door and opened it.
Nancy Strand, Iliana's mom, was standing by the door holding a bowl of snicker doodles.
I grinned, Nancy giggled
"I thought you girls would want a snack, so the cook and I cooked some snicker doodles together."
I took the bowl "Thank you."

"Don't worry girls I'll be back with pizza and chips."

"Doritos?!" I asked.
"Yes, I guess I'll get Doritos," Nancy laughed and messed up my hair.
I squealed and jumped onto Iliana's lap, she grunted.
"Girl you need to calm down," Iliana joked.
"Soooowwy, but I just so excited!" I grinned like an innocent child, then I flopped onto the floor.
Iliana jumped on top of me and started tickling me, "I'll give you something to laugh about!" she joked.
"Well I'll leave you two children alone," Nancy joked, though I could barely hear her, I was too busy laughing.
The door closed and I jumped up, surprising Iliana, who fell on the floor with a grunt and a giggle.
I sighed "We are crazy people."
"No you're a crazy person."
Iliana joked.
Moment of silence.
"So what movie should we watch?" Iliana interrupted.
My eyes lit up, "Transformers part one!"
Iliana laughed "Okay, I'll go get it."
I love Transformers (this is true, I really do love Transformers)
it's just so AWESOME!!!!!(true fact).

Iliana came back with the movie and put it in the DVD Player. We changed into our p.j.'s and played the
Movie.
When we were barely at the beginning, Nancy came in with the pizza, chips, and some popcorn.
We enjoyed the movie until it ended. I will NEVER get tired of Transformers.
Then we painted our nails and told jokes and talked about who we liked and who we hoped would ask us on a date, or who we hoped to have our first kiss was with.
Then we went outside and enjoyed the night and the stars and moon.
After a while, we went inside and talked a little bit more till we fell asleep.
The problem was that I couldn't fall asleep, I was too excited, too energized, and somewhere in my heart I felt that I belonged to the outside world...
To Nature...
To the stars...