36. First

50k special <3
Thankyou all so much :))

(Play this song now before you start reading (: )

3 Months after the wedding:

Keigo extended his hand out to his wife. She smiled as she took his hand in her, using him as support as she stood.

Keigos hands moved to cup one of hers while the other rested on her waist, into the same position they danced in on the night of their first kiss.

With the same song playing in the background.

"You're dancings gotten so much better since our first"
She chuckled as their feet moved in unison around the empty hall.

Keigos original plan was to go to a romantic dinner on the 3 month anniversary since their wedding, but when a large variety of needy fans crowded the restaurant, the pair had no choice but to leave.

The cold weather turned wet as heavy rain began falling from the sky, leaving their outfits soaked.

Keigo and y/n took shelter in an empty hall which Keigo had hired out for later on that night, but since plans changed, here they were, dancing 2 hours earlier. Their coats and shoes were stripped and the two peacefully swayed back and forth to the music coming from keigos phone.

"This is a very cute venue kei"
She commented on the small lights hanging in the dim hall.

"It was very last minute"
He said as he got distracted in her eyes, accidentally stepping on her toe.

She chuckled as he fumbled over his feet. Once he looked back into her eyes, she placed her hands on his face, pulling him down to her level for a sweet kiss.

He sighed and relaxed under her lips, all of his stress about tonight's date possible going wrong melted away as he held her closer to him.

"I have news"
She said as she pulled away, her demeanour changing as she stood flat.

Now y/ns anxiety was high. What she was about to tell keigo could go horribly wrong. He could decide he didn't want kids or his job wouldn't allow it. Sure there was a good possibility it would end well but the negatives out weighed the positives as she got ready to tell her husband she was pregnant.

"Okay, is everything alright?"
He asked as he tucked hair behind her ear.

"I hope so"

"You can tell me anything Angel"
He said kissing her forehead softly.

"I- um, crap"
She chuckled quietly. The nerves still over taking.

His thumb rubbed over her knuckles softly, comfortingly. A reminder that everything is okay.

"We are having a baby"

Keigos eyes turned wide.
"A baby- holy shit"
He looked to the ground, processing the information.

Was he not happy about that? He seemed neutral. Had she made the wrong choice by telling him.

"Kei?"
She asked timidly as he looked back up to her.

His straight face turned into a wide smile as he untangled his hands with hers and instead wrapped them around her, picking her off the ground and spinning her around.

"We're having a baby"
He said as if it was the best thing he could imagine.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not angel I just- I can't believe it. Thankyou, Thankyou so much"
He said as he began peppering kisses over her face and neck as tears built up in his eyes.
"You're going to be a mother"

"And you a father"
She said as she pulled away, pressing her lips to his.

He hugged her tightly, huddling into her neck, inhaling her sweet perfume.
"I'm going to be a father"
He repeated.

It was always keigos dream, much like many, to father a child. But having such a tough childhood like Keigo where you're forced to possibly spend the rest of your life under one government, like the hero commission, keigos dream of one day settling down and starting a family drifted away.

But here he was, with the girl he dreamed of, who was currently carrying his child.

—————/
2 and a half months later

Y/n walked into the spare bedroom, a small bump showing through her outfit.

She leant against the doorway, watching with a quiet chuckle, as her husband sat on the floor, attempting to assemble a crib.

Once he noticed her, he stood up and hugged her tightly.

"How'd it go at the doctors, everything's okay right?"

She hugged him back, kissing his cheek.
"Perfect, doctor says he's healthy and growing"
She said as he pulled away.

"Great, I'm so happy Angel. This crib is so hard to build, I might actually have to call someon-"
Keigo stopped himself.

Looking up from the mess of wood and screws on the floor to his wife who stood with a wide smile.

"He's healthy and growing?!"
He questioned.

She bit her lip and smiled before nodding.

"Holy shit"
He pulled her back into his chest.

"A boy, you're having a boy?!"
He said excitedly

"We're having a boy kei"
She corrected.

He picked her up again and spun her around.
"A boy. I knew it. You owe me 10$"

"I'm carrying your child squawks I think that's payback enough"
She chuckled as he kissed her cheek
———————

There's you going guys.
After a month, a full chapter.
I don't know if the timeline adds up perfectly but who cares ig :p
I'm getting back my mojo for writing so hopefully more updates soon :)
Thankyou for 50k reads holy crap
Ily all <3