27. Touch

Longer chapter, 2000 words +
Xtra fluff in this chapter as a Thankyou for 5k reads <3

Keigo carefully placed the food he had prepared into the basket along side the blanket

Once everything on his list was packed, he made his was into the bedroom. He pushed open the door to see you standing in front of the mirror, adjusting your outfit.

He leaned against the doorframe to admire you for a while. Your beautiful dress and figure, everything.

You hadn't noticed his presence as you placed the necklace that he bought you for Christmas back around your neck, leaving it to lay on your collarbone.

You ran your hands over your dress once again to flatten any wrinkles before turning around to find keigo, at the door, staring lovingly at you. You smiled.

"Hey baby"

"You look as gorgeous as always angel"
He said as he pushed himself off the door and made his way over to you before enveloping you with a hug.

You accepted as your hands wrapped around his back. Before you knew it, he had lifted you up a few inches of ground while still in his hold. This made you let out a little laugh, which of course made hawks chuckle in response.

Once he placed you down, he pulled back and leant down to connect your lips. His hands roamed over the fabric of your outfit. It felt as if your body was the thing missing from his hands his entire life.

How Your smaller hands fit perfectly with his, how your smiles reflected so well on eachother, and how your personalities matched so well.

Keigo was sure that the faithful moment, a year ago today, when you found him on the side of the road, bleeding out, was destiny. That you were his destiny.

When you both pulled away from the long passionate kiss, your hands stayed on his face whole his stayed on your waist as your eyes connected and smiles caused by the other shone brightly on each others lips.

"You ready to go?"
He finally asked which broke the comfortable silence.

"Mhm"
You grabbed your purse off the bed as keigo led you by your hands out to the living room.

He picked up an old school picnic basket in his other hand as you both walked out the door.

When you got to the ground floor of keigos apartment building, you were met with a fancy car parked right outside.

Keigo reached into his pocket and pulled out car keys before clicking the button which let out a beep from the car in front of you.

You face turned surprised as you turned to him
"You bought a Lamborghini?!?"

"Yep thought it was about time we stopped getting taxi's"
He said as he led you to the passenger side.

You hopped in and placed your purse on the door before being joined on the drivers side by keigo. You couldn't help but chuckle as he adjusted his wings behind him to fit properly.