10. Keigo

The next morning hawks awoke and instead of in his bed or even on your couch, he woke in your bathtub

You were still asleep on his chest with your arm over his waist.

He didn't have work today or have anything to do but he felt like he had to get up. You guys had never slept together before. Sure he'd fallen asleep on your couch but it was never together. What if you woke up and it was awkward? You guys weren't dating or anything but here you laid, on top of his chest cuddling him.

He began to push his body up when he felt you move around, meaning he'd woke you up. Shit.

"Shut up. Don't make it awkward"
You said without him even saying a word.

He let out a small hum of agreement and slid back down to his original position.

"Do you have work today?"
You asked

"Nope. Do you?"

"No. It's probably still early, go back to sleep"
And with that you snuggled back into his chest and fell asleep again.

You were right. The Bathroom window showed that the sun hadn't even fully rose yet. 5:30am maybe? 

And he did have to admit he was still tired so he wrapped both his arms around you this time, and fell asleep too.
————————
1 month later
Location: hawks office
Time:12:34pm Monday

Hawks sat leaning on his reclining desk chair staring out the window onto the city when his phone rang. He picked it up

"Heyo, hawks here what can I do for you"

"Hawks it's a pleasure to talk to you. I'm mindy, from Hero capital enterprises. On behalf of my company we'd love to invite you to our annual heroes Galla this Saturday. I'm sure you've heard of it. Each year it's held in a different location and this year Tokyo is the host city. This ceremony is basically just a great big Thankyou celebration for all heroes past and present. Does this sound like something you'd be interested in attending?"
Asked mindy.

Hawks jumped out of his seat. He had heard of heroes Galla when he was a little boy growing up in the Commission school. Whenever it was held in Tokyo he wasn't Eligible to attend as he was too young or he wasn't aloud to travel. But now he had been personally invited by the hero capitol!

"Yes yes definitely something I'd like to attend."

"That's great, we're very excited to see you there. Your welcome to bring a guest if you'd like, the more there to celebrate our heroes the better. Have a great day"