Moving to Mikey's house

You and michael need to make project in music , and you need to past it tomorrow.

"Hey Y/N , what song would you like us to tape?" ''uhm....maybe Voodoo Doll" "Sure, you'll sing lukes part and i'll sing mine and we'll both sing the chorus....Is that fine???" "Yeah sure"

" I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU WHY'D YOU WANT TO GO AND MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY, AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED I KEEP SAYING THINGS I NEVER SAY, I CAN FEEL YOU WATCHINH EVEN WHEN YOUR NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, AND I CAN FEEL YOU TOUCHING EVEN WHEN YOUR FAR AWAY FROM ME......."

While his singing his part he swung his head side to side , and thats your favaorite part when his singing. So when your done recording , the next they you presented it and the teacher love the clip or video, then michael looked at you and you just smiled back.
"Hey Y/N would you like to say at our house and watch movie???" He said to you with puppy eyes "Yeah sure , i just need to ask permission to my parents " Let me come you ' so i can help yuo carry your bags and stuff ," " Bags??' its just for tonight." " I mean a sleep over." "How long would it be???" " As long as you want, by the way, could i be the to talk to your parents???" " Yeah sure"

MICHAELS POV:

" Hey Y/N Dad , im just wondering if you could let Y/N with me for a sleep over?" "Sure i know shes in good hands." your dad told to michael "And in a good timing, were going to abroad for a year and we need someone to take care of her ." your mom said "Dont worry i'll take good care of your daughter" michael said back and he help you carry your bags and you both drive to mikey's house