Mr.Mysterious Part 2

"Another day....." You said while walking , then there come your 3 friends "Hi Y/N" they all shouted"Why the sad face???" Kim said to you "well......I just feel something fishy about this Michael..."  You said to them , "well there are still things that you don't know about him , also about us"Hannah said. Then you look at them confused *about them??about Michael????what going on world!!!!* you said to your self then Eliza said that you must all be going to class before you all get late. When you arrived you  sit at your seat and waited for the teacher to come.......... "OK class , I have a signed partners to each and every one , and you both must help each other especially when there are projects.......are there any more questions???" No ma'am all of you answered. "Y/N and Michael , Eliza and Luke , Kim and Calum............(and etc.)"........

                A/N: look at the media while reading the next paragraph

          Michael: Nice too meet you Y/N!!so your new here right....would you like a tour before heading home??
           Y/N: yeah!!sure would love that....nice to meet you too

                        *       After Class    *

              You and michael are walking around the school for almost an hour , but you didn't mind it, as long as your with him. Every time you both talk to each other you always look at his big green eyes and his colored hair.
              "Hey Y/N , its almost getting dark, would you want me to drive you home??" He said to you nervously , "By the way,could I get you number??he smirked at you...."yeah,sure " . then you gave him your number and he drive you home,but it was getting really dark and its raining too,your mother told you to let michael stay at your house for an over night because you mother is really kind to your friends...."Hey michael , my mom wants you to stay at out house for an over night because the rain is so hard,if you just want too" "wait I'll just call my mom" he said, after they talked his mother said yes so you told your mom. "Y/N dear, you could let him sleep at your room, since its a doule deck*because you have sister but she's already working* your mom said "ok mom!!" Then michael talked to you "Uhm Y/N, its fine , I could sleep here at the couch" "No, its just fine,feel at home"your mom said,then you lead him to your room, since he's OCD he ask if he just go first to the bathroom and hell just follow. And you just go too your bed and just sleep.