Mr. Mysterious Part 4

*During your trip*

                      "Hey Y/N , your so beautifull in that dress" He said to you shyly , because your wearing a light color green , and its his favorite "Thank you , also look gordoues , no beautiful , wait what?!?" But before you can continue , he cuts you off with a kiss , "Is it me or its getting hot in here!" Calum said while the others are wolf whistling. When you all have arrived at the hotel , "OK guys , in each room there must be two people , or by pairs "Eliza said , "Luke and Eliza , Michael and Y/N , Kim and Calum and Ashton and Allen *so Allen is like your cousin or whatever , you could just think in who would be Allen in the story* . So all of you got to your rooms and you just decided to walk first "why did he kissed me?? " that phrase keeps on replaying to your mind when suddenly somebody hug you from behind , "Hey , what are you doing here its already dark , aren't you sleepy??" Michael said to you while hugging you and resting his head on your shoulder. "I'm just a little dizzy , not much." That all you can say "So you thinks thats the cure for a head ache??(he said while laughing a little bit)C'mon , leer just head to bed and just rest and don't worry , I'm here , I'm your night and shining armore." So you both head to your room and sleep.