A/N

Well hello there... This is one of my fav ships from genshin impact which isn't popular, so I'm making it into a story! fellow jenshin fans who also love this ship. It will take place In all three nations that are unlocked right now. What's happening is that lumine/aether is doing a lot of quests like doing ppls work. you must have heard that the replies are getting meaner/ annoyed so ill make a Kaeya x lumine story based on that! (Saw it on tt)

Soo In this AU (Alternate Universe) Noelle is a knight she was accepted for doing that and this and that. Diluc and Keaya's relationship is still shit but don't worry. I will do smth bout it. but I'll make it angst☺😄

And guys I am AR 46 right now I'll change this once in a while when my rank goes up.(I changed it a lot lol)

(I lost my account... I had to start over😭☠️ lost so many stuff😭😭)

Please do not come into my comments talking about how lumine is a minor. y'all be shipping aether and Xiao but when u see lumine and xiao yall say she's a minor. 😒 She is 500 in my Au. (And how I see her. but she's overall not a child.)

On January 22, 2022, this was made. I've been working on it since that date, the reason why it took long was that I was focusing on other stories and schl.

Also, lumine is not controlled by us she's her own person...? Yea that's it enjoy this ig. And stay safe🤬