{1}

"We're here," Yui spoke, standing in front of the black gate; she wore her usual pink shirt that hung off her shoulders and dark violet shorts. You wore your usual as well: a baggy black sweatshirt and black shorts.

You gripped the handle of your suitcase, shoving the black gate open to reveal nicely cut lawns and a water fountain in the middle of the pavement leading to the front door.

Turning your head to your sister, you said, "Well, pops said this is the place." She nodded, holding her free hand by her chest as she gazed at the tan building. "Let's go," you spoke.

You led her to the grand brown doors, sighing as you lift your right hand. A few knocks sounded as you sat for a minute. Immediately, the door opened, but on its own. Yui jumped in fear, questioning how it did that.

"Yui, you need to stop being a scaredy-cat." You grinned as you grabbed your suitcase and drug it through the entrance, Yui following.

"Hello?" Yui called out, making you look around for anyone.

"Hey, there's a guy over here," you observed, dragging your stuff to reach the sleeping man's position.

He wore a navy blue uniform with a few top buttons loose and showing his chest. A red ribbon was wrapped around the base of his neck, dropping down his side as he rested on the couch. One thing that really stuck out at you was his dull red hair.

"Excuse me?" you questioned, stuffing your hands in your pockets.

Yui leaned forward, touching his hand. Her gasp led to words, "He's cold!" She immediately kneeled down, checking for a pulse. "No pulse!"

Your eyes widened, kneeling beside her. "I'll call the ambulance," you said, grabbing your phone and dialing the number.

Suddenly, something snatched it away from you. Raising your eyes led to that same red-haired male with very distinct green eyes.

"Could you try to keep it down? You're in someone else's house," he whispered, groaning from his nap.

"But you had no pulse," Yui whispered back, keeping both of her hands close to her chest.

In a flash, he wrapped his hand around Yui's waist and plopped her back on the couch.

"Hey!" you shouted, pulling him off your worried sister.

Falling backward, the male scurried atop of you, but instead of looking afraid, you scrunched your brows. Gritting your teeth, he leaned forward with his hands pinning your arms down.

Yui noticed this, walking closer. "Please, stop!" She blurted but is too fragile to do anything.

Feeling his breath run down your neck, a scaring memory flashed in your mind.

"I don't want to!" you shouted while stomping on the floor.

Your father slammed his hand on the table, saying, "Damn you! Servants!"

Hearing his demands, you stood from your chair quickly, whipping your head back in hopes they weren't there.

"Wait! No!" you shouted again, feeling their arms wrap around your body, pulling you away from the dinner table.

"Y/N!" Yui blurted, but she couldn't do anything.

Feeling the servants drag your resisting body into a dark room, they paused, shutting the door slowly.

"Stop! Please!" Your shouts weren't enough.

You felt a sting as one of the vampire servants bit your neck, sucking the sweet blood. Your body fell into a trans-like state: shutting down every function to move, except the face. Slumped on the servant's lap, you couldn't do anything but feel the blood drain out of your body. A small tear trickled down your cheek.