{7}

"L-Laito." you groaned, feeling his fangs dig into your neck even more.

"Keep saying my name." He whispered before continuing his feast.

"S-stop." Your body was dead while he held your wrists to the covers and your hips pinned down by his waist.

Lifting himself, he smirked down at you. "Look at you; you're blushing." He whispered, making your eyebrows angle down--the best they could.

His body slipped down to your legs, making you feel very uncomfortable.

"L-Laito, stop p-please," you said once more, but his fangs pricked the skin on your inner thigh, making you wince in pain.

"Mmm, it's so warm." He said while slurping, making you feel somewhat disgusted.

'I don't like the action of vampires taking my blood, but I don't understand why I'm not so pissed about it. Does Yui get this way too?'

"L-Laito-"

"You're my pet," Laito spoke, licking whatever blood was left on your leg. His body straddled your waist once more. "I'm going to call you my little pet." His cold fingers touched your collar bone, slowly tracing your neck and up to your chin.

"Laito, what are you doing?" you rasped, his hand rubbing the side of your face while his eyes watched your cheeks turn red.

"I'm doing what I want."

"Laito." Another voice entered the room, making Laito pause his movements and sigh. Before the other voice began to walk, Laito quickly pecked your cheek, rolling off of you.

"Shu, my pleasure." He tipped his hat while walking away.

"Shu?" you called out, seeing him appear in your vision beside the bed.

"You are so weak." Shu scoffed, sitting on the edge of the bed, his back to your face.

"I'm not weak, I just had a terrible fucking f-father." Your voice began to die off, meaning you're straining it too much.

"Why are you different?" he mumbled, keeping his face turned away.

"My father did this to me, I'm so fucking tired of it." The paralyzation of your body began to wear off.

'I guess it wears off quicker with Laito biting me.'

Your hand reached for Shu's back. Feeling your fingertips touch him, making you smile.

'So I can move a bit.'

"What?" he asked, sighing as music played in his ears.

"Nothing." You grinned, slowly lifting yourself and shuffling quietly behind him.

Feeling the need for a hug, your arms wrapped themselves around his upper body. You felt him flinch.

"Hey, get off of me." He grumbled, but you didn't let go. He attempted to pull your hands apart but they didn't.

Placing your head on his back made him stop. As your smile grew, he felt your cheeks move on his shirt.

"Sorry, I just want a hug." you lightly chuckled, feeling sleepy once again.

"Humans are so annoying." He murmured, making a few laughs escape your mouth.

"I'm sure you liked a human but something happened. I'm sorry for whatever that is."

Closing your eyes, your hands slipped to his waist. Losing consciousness, you felt his hand grip yours.

***