«Chapter 5»

"Tauriel! It's time to get up , love!" A sweet voice called

Tauriel's eyes fluttered opened upon hearing her name being called by a motherly voice. Rising up from the comfortable bed, the red haired elleth looked around at the unfamiliar room. By the looks of the room, the elleth could tell that she was certainly not in Mirkwood.

"Tauriel! " the loving voice called "are you up?"

"Ah... yes I am!" Tauriel called back

"Well get ready  !" The voice said "there is not much time! And your outfit is hung on your door, by the way!

"I will..." Tauriel said awkwardly

Getting out of her bed, the elleth then walked outside the room. It amazed her how beautifully decorated this house was. The walls were adorned with paintings of trees and flowers. She then journeyed through the long halls in search of the washroom. After opening and closing many doors, she had finally found what seemed to be the washroom. To her surprise, there were many gadget she had never seen before, like a bowl with a long hose attached to it. Turning the lever,  she then washed her face. She then travelled back into her room and put on the odd clothes that were hanged upon the door. After combing and braiding her red  hair, the elleth then journeyed downstairs to her...Mother?.

Upon reaching downstairs, the elleth saw a woman whose hair was as red as hers. She seemed to be in deep thought, yet her train of thought was probably broken as Tauriel walked in. Turning to fave Tauriel, a sad smile came upon her beautiful face.

"Tauriel...you look so beautiful" She smiled as she walked towards her.

In a blink of an eye, the red haired elleth was pulled into a warm hug.

"Please... stay brave.." The woman said softly "I love you, my little forest fairy.."

Ah... Tauriel remembered being called that by her own mother, yet that was back in her homeland. Yet , she did not know why her "mother" was so worried.

Suddenly, a loud knock came upon the door. The lady opened it to see two men clad in white armor and armed with weird weapons.

"It is time.." They said in rough tone

In a blink of an eye, Tauriel was taken from the woman's warm arms and was dragged outside. That was when the she- elf finally knew... she was neither in Mirkwood nor in Middle Earth.