my neko

chapter six:alcohol equals sadness
                                                   * mayakis side*
                               I woke up with kia right beside me.....he was still in my arms I pulled him in even closer.....his cat eares were right in my face and  his tail wipped everywhere.I looked at his face....flawless and perfect.....but even more than that I loved his personality I loved him.

                        I got dressed in clean clothes and before I left I said "goodbye"in a quiet voice into kias cat ear and kissed him on the forehead.I opened the door not ready for a day of school.All I wanted to do was stay with kia.I drove all the way to school in a glum way.I walked in late for one of my classes after that I went to the library and read a book thinking of kia I blushed bright red and turned to make sure nobody saw it.All of a sudden I felt a poke on my back and turned around.It was lia from class 122.I guess I would say she was cute but there's no way  I would ever have feelings for her but I knew very well she had feelings for me so I tried to keep my distance from time to time.

                           "hi"she said in a warm voice."I have a question that I would like to ask you"I listened and I thought for a second "what is it?"I say....."would you like to hang out tonight somewhere?...I mean my parents are home so it will be no fun at my house"I look at her with a forced smile upon my face"well I guess we could go to my house....wanna go tonight?"I asked trying to get this conversation over with."of course I would love that thank you mayaki"I thought to myself tonight why tonight? I want to go home see kia do all that but now she wants to come over I'll have to tell kia to leave and do something on his own in his cat formation.

                         I went home.I found kia sitting on the couch watching TV he ran up and gave me a hug.I hugged him back pulling him tighter into me."Kia I have a question"I look at him as he has confusion in his eyes"I'm having this...friend over and I was wondering if you would like to explore the town have a little adventure.He looked at me for a while and then said "of course.....do whatever you want" with a big smile on his face he turned into a cat and walked out the door purring....I chuckled softly.I love him.

                            I called lia and she came over."hey mayaki how are you?"I looked at her and said "I'm fine thanks for asking"with a forced smile.We talked all night and told story's about our life.I wondered if kia was safe.She looked at me with happy eyes "I want to get wasted have any beer?or maybe wine?"well come to think of it I did have wine so I walked to the kitchen and got it out."don't get to drunk you need to drive home"I pored us both some glasses and I guess I got to carried away and found out I was drunk and everything looked like kia,even lia so when I saw her I jumped up and hugged her.

                                                              *kias side*
                         I wandered around town and saw many different things it was amazing after seeing it all I decided to go home and see mayaki....I wanted to tell him about the journey I had.I turned back into my human cat formation and opened the door to the big house.I wandered around and opened the door to my room and plopped down on the bed.....laying there half asleep I heard a chuckling noise coming from mayakis room....I went there and opened the door happy to see mayaki.....I stopped...in surprise.I saw mayaki....hugging and kissing a girl...my heart stopped and hurt with sadness.

                        The girl laughing and giggling looked up and yelped in surprise at my catlike features....mayaki looked up laughing until he saw me standing there tears rolling down my face."KIA?" he asked "but I thought...I THOU.......I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIA!"my heart hurt so bad I ran in there and smacked mayaki "OUCH!"it kinda felt good to be honest"YOU BASTARD!"I scream and I run out of the house tears rolling down my face.I...I thought that he loved me.