my neko

chapter five:stuck with me
                                                    *kias  side*
                             I looked at his crystal blue eyes glimmer and his gold beautiful hair shine.......he.....loves me.....protects me.....my master?....no.....my boyfriend...m... my lover.His tears fall down as he looks at me hurt.....and my tears just fell out because I found him....my heart beats as he pulls me closer to him...all I could thing of was him everyday....I.....really can't live without him.

                              "I love you mayaki"I say as he looks into my eyes and pulls me closer.......His lips touch mine and I get sweft away.Are tongues were together...finally he let's go and says the words that will always be in my heart "if you die I have no reason to live"I just melt my tail moving in happyness ."mayaki" I say still in pain so pretty much in a weak voice."kia I...I love you so much"he pulled me closer and snuggled into me.

                                                 *mayakis side*
            I was truly in love I pulled him tighter into me after I put him in bed I snuggled up to him never wanting to let him go.I felt his little cat tail going up my leg as he purs next to me.I felt him breathing his heart beating and I knew he was the one I was going to die a happy life with and someday I would take him.

                    He looked at me with eyes full of love.All I say to him is "take a shower"with a small chuckle.....he looks at me and says "only if you help me"I picked him up and took him to the bathroom.were I set the water and filled the tub with warm water.....I look at his blushing face sitting there his crystal blue eyes shimmering in the light.I went over there and hugged him...."its all right I'll protect you"i felt his warm hands around me and his heart was beating fastly.I took off his shirt that was ruined and put it in the trash I looked at him his eyes were amazing his face was amazing he was amazing.

                      I pecked him on the lips and he chuckles softly "the waters going to over flow"he says I turned it off I took off everything and plopped him in the water I sat down and cleaned his hair "are you coming in with me ?"he says looking up at me with the perfect eyes and I thought of his voice it was as sweet as candy."If you want" I tell him....he looks at me and gives me a nod...."mayaki......take me..."I look at him with bright red cheeks and a heart beating as fast as could be.

                                I get in with nothing on.....I was going to make love to someone I was in love with......my heart was beating so fast I wouldn't be surprised if it popped right out of my chest.I went down to him and kissed him softly having are tongues collide. I slowly kiss down his neck and he moans softly.I move my hand to his nipple and play around with it.I was truly in love with him and wanted to take him right away.

                                                   *kias side*
                      My body was filled with pleasure as mayaki slowly kissed me till he got to my erection.....he slowly licked it....I moaned loudly and felt him put my member into his mouth I felt his tongue slide around it sending pleasure through my body pre-cum wipped out of my member as he licked it softly.He put two fingers in my butthole and shoved them in and out "I...I'm...I'm a...about...about t...to cum"I yelled as he shoved his member into my hole.I moaned even louder " I love you mayaki" I yell as he cums inside of me filling me with his warm milk.....I cum as well moaning so loud that it could of awoken the dogs next door.

                           I was so tired he helped me out of the bathroom and into my bed with a brand new pair of clothes."Its late" I say looking at the time......"are you going to school?" I said sadly......he looks at me with a small smile on his face "I want to spend my day with you tomorrow"he says....."no I don't want to get in the way.....you have to go to school......I want you to learn new things...I'll stay here"he looked at me with kind eyes "I love you kia"I melt....."I love you to mayaki"