my neko

chapter two:a sweet friend

     The next day I awoke to a sweat smell.I found kia in the kitchen making pancakes ands also toast......I had to go to school and I really didn't feel like going.Kia turned around and saw me as happy as he was he tackled me to the floor hugging me.My heart beated faster I just lay there with him on top of me hugging me with warm hands .I smelt his hair and ruined the moment saying "take a shower."

               He looked at me with scared eyes......thinking for a bit I noticed that he was afraid of water.but right after that came into my mind I saw the pancakes burning I got up turn off the stove and went over to kia.I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom I filled it with warm water and said to him "take off your clothes" He looked at me and blushed.I yelled "ILL LEAVE"with red all over my face.

                    "OH SHIT" I yell as I look at the time."SCHOOL"I almost forgot I thought as I ran upstairs and got dressed I went to my car and started driving I looked at the passenger side remembering the first time me and kia met.His smile,his perfect voice,the way he says my name "Mayaki".I just fall apart,I notice that I'm thinking about him so loveydovey and I stop.What was up with me why am I thinking about him so much why is my heart thumping so hard.....do I .....lo.....NO NOT AT ALL I AM A BOY WE ARE BOTH BOYS.But could it be I mean I blush so much when he talks to me I can't control myself I just want to hug him and call him mine.But it can't be .....we are both boys.

                             When I get to school I do the usual thing.....go to class, eat lunch,go to art.....but through the whole day I was thinking about kia.....and wondering if he was thinking about me.

                                                         *kias  side*
                  After that stupid bath full of poisoning water I found myself thinking of mayaki......he's so cute I wonder if he thinks I'm cute.I've been thinking a lot and I think I fell in live with him ever since I've seen his beautiful blond mane and blue perfect eyes.....I wonder if he is shy.Does he love me as well.Every time I see him I just melt.....I can't hold it in I love him so much.

                              I eat some of the pancakes I made and then watched some TV. Gees were are his parents at this time wouldn't they come home after a long day at work.Is mayaki all alone without me.He really does need me I blush....I wish he was home so I could hold him in my hands like this morning......I wish he would carry my in his arms and give me a bath....then maybe right after he could give me a kiss.My face got even more redder I was so in love with him that it wasn't even funny.

                         Maybe he noticed that I was in love with him maybe he noticed that I wanted to be more than friends.And maybe he wants me to be his.....and loves me as well.....I can't wait till he gets home.....as soon as he steps through the door I'm going to carres him in my hands and feel his heart beat......and tell him that I love him.....I love him so much that I would die for him.

                                               *mayakis side*

                I hurried up home.I couldn't wait to see him....I couldn't wait to see kia.I opened the big door to my house...looking around I found kia  sleeping on the couch.He was so cute "your gonna catch a cold if you stay out here in the cold" I say as I pet his head he begins to pur.

                     I watch him for a while he was so peaceful.......so.....adorable.......and at that moment I fell in love.

                                                     *kias side*
                           I felt his big warm hand on my head and woke up to him sitting there watching me sleep......his long blond hair hanging in front of his face.I jumped up and hugged him.I finally had the chance to say it."mayaki.....I....I...... I LOVE YOU!!!!!"He looked at me with his big blue eyes.......he blushed and said the most wonderful words to me "I love you to kia" My heart was beating out of my chest I was so happy.I looked at him smiling with joy.I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek......."are you serious?"he looks at me my face starts getting really red and my tail was moving in excitement......."I am serious......kia I couldn't stop thinking about you......I was worried about you and I knew you were the one who took my heart.

                           My heart beat even faster I just looked into his eyes he really does love me.......even if I'm a neko...a cat boy that's way different from him.He still loves me......and ...I....I really love him.