Part 15

Germani Da'lane Grace
"Gigi"

Indianapolis, Indiana
2020, July 29th
Killa's house

•••

"Say imma go handle some real quick. Don't play no stupid shit and try to leave. I got eyes on yo ass." Killa said walking into the living room where I was seated on the couch all cuddled up into my fuzzy pillow.

"I won't." I said as my eyes were still glued onto the TV that was playing On My Block.

"Ight." He said grabbing his keys and leaving out the house.

As much I had wanted to leave. I couldn't knowing he would find me and I would get beat again. I have to wait a while in order for him to trust me fully. So far it hasn't really worked, he had already suspected what my plan was.

I mean I could call Star and Tye. I haven't heard from them. Cause I don't have a phone. I know they numbers by heart so I'm going to call them off the house phone.

I scooted over to the end of the couch next to the little table that the house phone was located.

I had dialed Tye's number but it went to voicemail automatically. I then had called Star and she must've not wanted to answer a random number cause I would not either.

"Hmm." I sighed putting the phone down.

I decided to go and explore the house since I would be here for a while.

I first decided to go too the door next to the basement. I had walked only to be met wit hella guns lined up on the walls, and knives, rope, and hella other crazy shot only a serial killer would have. I hurried and shut that door.

I then walked over to the food pantry getting me a snack.

He had Twinkie's my favorite. I then unwrapped it throwing the plastic away in the trash. After I did that I had explored more rooms downstairs. They were mostly chilling places, bathrooms, or extra bedrooms. I wasn't done tho. Nigga still had a whole other side of the house and upstairs. 

I then went upstairs. Of course you had our room. There were more rooms, one big closet, a office, bathrooms, a storage room, and then another living room.

I walked back downstairs and over to the other side of the house. I have never been to this side before. When I walked in I was hit with the smell of vanilla. I closed the door behind me walking into the living room. It was very gorgeous and pretty. I walked in the kitchen and the counter tops looked like an Oreo color. They were nice. There was hella food in here to.

When I had left out the kitchen. I had saw a door with coloring pages that was on it. When I had opened the room door I had saw a game room. It was legit too. Had hella games, and it had an upstairs. I had played a few games and won a few things. It was all ran by technology. For example when I had won it let me choose what I had wanted on this little tablet. Then it gave it to me. When I had cashed in all my tickets it told me what range of stuff I could get and I chose a few things. Shit was awesome.

After that, I had walked into another room seeing that it was a movie theater. I was in awe. Then in the next room it was a bowling alley. Yes decided to play in there before I heard Killa scream my name.

I hurried and ran to the other side while carrying all my gifts.

"Wher-" He cut himself off when he saw my stuff in my hands.

"Thank god." He mumbled to himself.

"Why do you have all that fun stuff in the house?" I asked

"I ain't want it but when my buddy built the house for me. Him and his girl designed it nd shit." He stated.

"They did hella good." I said

"Yea." He nodded walking upstairs.

He must be mad.

I then shrugged my shoulders walking upstairs following behind Killa, going to put my stuff up.

"Fuck is you following me foe?" He asked rudely.

"I was putting my stuff up." I said lowly.

He nodded his head before walking into the bedroom with me following.

I went over to the closet putting my stuff in there and then closing the closet door.

"Keontae?" I asked

"Hmm?" He replied as he laid on the bed facing the ceiling and putting his arm over his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked standing by the closet still.

"No." He mumbled

He then motioned for me to walk over to him.

He pulled me back on top of him. Laying my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beat faintly.

His hands traveled down to my butt massaging it.

"Gigi?" He asked

"Hmm?" I said with my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry." He said tracing over my scar on my face.

"Thank you." I said

"I'm for real. I don't know what it is about you, but I have a weird craving for you. When you ain't want me like how I wanted you. I couldn't see past that and it triggered me. I'm not saying that I changed and is less crazy, but I'm saying I'm sorry." He explained

I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. So I just acted asleep.

Killa then kissed my forehead before closing his eyes.

—————————-
Vote and comment

Boring chapter🙄

Do you think Killa will ever let Gigi go?