𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"I'm being for real." she rolled her eyes through a grin, "I mean, just a thought. Do you wanna go inside your head? I mean, you can go into mine if you want to."

"You wanna go inside my head?" he gapped at her quickly, dropping his fork.

"See some of your favorite memories." Harvest shrugged, a faint grin on her lips.

"Uh, I don't know. That's kind of, I don't know. It's probably a mess up there." he began to stumble over his words slightly, avoiding eye contact.

"I mean we don't have to, but if you want to, I don't care. It's a part of you, and I-" but she stopped, completely stopped before she finished her sentence. Still couldn't say it.

"Okay, but, what if you see something embarrassing and you don't like me anymore?" Gabe suggested her way, running a stressful hand through his hair.

"I totally like you, you're embarrassing enough on the outside." she joked with him.

Gabe huffed, "Look, it's nothing personal. I just don't think i'm ready for that yet."

"Okay." Harvest spoke quickly, "I just thought since we've been together for a while and-"

"No!" he snapped at her suddenly, his palm hitting the table. Harvest jumped at the loud and sudden noise, Gabe blinking as he sighed, dropping his voice, "Just drop it."

"Yeah." she mumbled.

Gabe frowned, "I'm sorry, I do want you to know me."

"Do you? Because any time I try to bring anything up you just shut me down." Harvest had to say, grabbing her bag, "I'm gonna go."

"Don't go." he looked up at her.

"No, i'm gonna go." she shook her head, putting a ten down on the table and leaving, feeling embarrassed and upset by the way he'd raised his voice at her.

"I don't know, i'm just getting worried." Logan said honestly as him and Harvest walking toward school the next morning, "They've never been gone this long. And to not call, it's just weird."

"Do you think you should call the police? Or the air port?" Harvest suggested as they neared the high school, "My moms close with a officer, I could talk to him."

"Maybe, I don't know." Logan shook his head quickly, "Maybe i'm just overthinking it. I mean, there was a storm, neither of them are good with electronics."

Harvest frowned her eyebrows together, "If they aren't home or haven't called by tomorrow, I think you should tell someone."

Logan looked over at her, "What happened to last night?"

"Last night?" she asked with a odd look.

"You said you were gonna stop by so I could get you a refill on your sleeping pills." Logan reminded her, catching her odd look, "Did you not get nightmares last night?"

"I didn't really sleep long enough to know." Harvest shook her head, seeing the questionable look he was giving her, "Gabe and I got into a fight and it was thinking about it all night."

"A fight?" Logan gave an alarmed look.

"Word fight." she nodded, easing him slightly, "Tyler made me feel insecure about not knowing a lot about Gabe. Every time I ask him anything he just changes the subject so I thought that maybe instead of telling me, he could show me but he didn't wanna do that either."

She caught Logan's odd look, "I asked if I could go into his head."

"Right." Logan nodded his head, "You haven't been in his head? As he been in yours?"

"No, I'm the only person that's been in my head. Well, Kinsey too, but you know what I mean." she waved him off, shrugged, "And I get it, the idea of someone going into your head is kinda creepy, but he doesn't tell me anything verbally either."

"Kinseys never been in my head." Logan said with a odd look, "Probably because she's in love with Scot."

Harvest gapped at him, "What? No."

"Yes." he laughed at her, "Literally, it's beyond obvious. And you know, i'm not even really bothered by it."

Harvest gave him a odd look, "You aren't bothered by the fact that your girlfriend is in love with another guy."

"Ex-girlfriend, actually." Logan gave a eyebrow raise, Harvest had never in her life felt so out of the loop, "I don't know. I mean, I liked Kinsey, yeah. But if just, wasn't there, I guess. It just felt like we were forcing it, like neither of us actually had that spark. I don't know, now we're just friends and it feels better."

Harvey nodded with a odd look, "Right, yeah."

"Anyways, my entire point of dropping all my breakup drama on you was to say that maybe you guys should just talk like Kins and I did." Logan suggested, looking down at her as they walked near the steps, "You should know things about the person you're dating."

"That's what i've been trying to say and he doesn't really listen." Harvest shook her head, "Have you not even been in your own head?"

"No, if never really came up." Logan shrugged, seeing her crazy look, "Oh my god, what?"

"Do you want to?" she gave a raise of her red brow.

Logan stopped, gapping at her, "Do I?"

"Do you?" she spoke in a high pitch voice.

"I do!" he confirmed, mimicking her tone as they both gave a cheer and bounced around slightly.

"Hey, guys." a new voice cut in, making the pair look over and seeing Gabe walking their way. Logan rolled his eyes, turning and walking away immediately. Gabes eyebrows shot up, "Wow, okay. He really doesn't like me."

Harvest began to walk off as well as Gabe called to her, "Wait, hey, do you wanna hang out after school?"

"No!" she called over her shoulder.

kylie speaks

logan and harvest both
give the biggest bi sagittarius/
taurus energy i've ever felt in my

logan and harvest bothgive the biggest bi sagittarius/taurus energy i've ever felt in my