Part 5

*Shona POV* 

the next few days were amazing i was slowly getting over Matt and what he did to me, me and opie are getting closer and im starting to catch feelings for him and i want to tell him, we were sat at the bar at another friday night party and i decided to tell him. "hey opie can i have a word." i asked him pulling him from his convosation with jax. "yea sure," he said and i followed him to his dorm, as soon as we walked through the door, i kissed him. "sorry but i wanted to do that all night,"i told him when we puled away. he looked in my eyes then kissed me again, dose this mean you will be my girl now?" he asked and i nodded, "but be patient with me please," i asked and he nodded and hugged me. "lets go back out," he sugestedas he took my hand and we walked out and over to the bar he stood lening against the bar and held me in his arms between his legs, everyone staired at us, "glad this happend," jax said from next to us and opie kissed my head. later that night i was getting tired so i started to yarn, "im gunna go to bed, night guys." i said as i began walking to my room when opie stopped me, "can i join?" he askeed and i just looked at him, "im not expecting anything i just want to cuddle," he said and i nodded. we walked to my room and i went to the bathroom to get dressed, i came out and he was layed on the bed, i layed next to him and as soon as he held me i felt safer than i have ever before and i had amazing sleep. the next morning i woke upand i was still in opies arms, i coulden help but smile.

*opie POV* 

i woke up and shona was still in my arms, i have fallen for her so hard. i saw her wake up and she was smiling, "you have a cute smile," i told her as she turned to look at me, "sorry i thaught you were still asleep." she said and i shook my head, "its ok, lets get breakfast." i said and she nodded.