,Part 2

*Shona POV*

we stayed for a few drinks then went home. the next few months were great, i got a job working in the office with Gemma and i loved her she was like my a mum figure, work is now my safe space, matt still gets angry but he docent talk to me at work i have also got close to bobby, hes like my dad, hes so sweet and i feel safe with him. when we got the job we were told that we dont see anything or hear anything and we both understood that but i dont care what they do because i feel like family, "hey sweetheart, you can go in the clubhouse on your brake if you want," Gemma tole me as i looked through the window and saw matt working, "its ok ill tell him when he is done," she told me as i nodded and walked in the club house, "hey baby girl," bobby said as i walked in and hugged him, "were you been all morning iv missed you pops." i told him as he kissed my head, "sorry been busy." he said as i looked at him smiling, "im only messing with you i know your a busy man." i told him making him laugh. "hey Opie," i said as i sat down at the bar for my lunch, "hey shons, you ok." he asked as i nodded and began eating. "how's your day i asked between bites. "been good, better now your hear. "he said and i laughed hes always cheesy, "you make me smile with your cheesy comments," i said and he smiled, after lunch i made my way back the office when i was pulled around the corner by Matt, "dont you ever leave without permition again i dont trust you around these guys." he said as he was in my face gripping my hand. "please your hurting me," i cried as he finally let goand walked back to the garrage, i walked back to the office and got on with the rest of my day. later that day we went home and as soon as i walked in matt pined me to the wall and beat me up.