Uhm. What do I do with it...?

Start from the beginning

'Shhhhh.... It's ok I'm here you're not alone,'

I started rocking them while humming my favourite lullaby I used to hear when I was a little younger and they calmed down thankfully so I started to wrap a blanket around them and lay them back down as I get out of my uniform.

In which I still hum that tune, I don't wanna risk them waking up because of me. I'll be upset with myself after.

'Alright. I need to get you food and me too I guess while I read.'

And I give them a quick hug deciding weather to do what I'm thinking and so I end up doing it.

I have them a kiss on the forehead I couldn't resist their cuteness.

And with that I head to the kitchen to grab food.

I said hi to the cooks and grabbed the food and secretly grabbed something edible for Y/N. Waved goodbye and went back to my room quickly but not too quick so I'm suspicious.

When I got back I see N/N in a crying fit so I close the door quickly and go to them.

'Hey N/N~ Look what I got~!'

They then stop crying for a second see the food and do the cutest grabby hands that make me chuckle a bit and grab a spoon and attempt to feed them but their mouth doesn't open so I sigh and result in doing:

'Here comes the palisman~'

They finally open their mouth and I feed them and continue doing that for a while until I see they already ate half and decided I would save the rest for another time.
After I finished eating with them I changed into my pjs and brush my teeth and give N/N  cuddles in bed to help them sleep with them on top of my stomach while I hold them close to me because I'm paranoid as hell. Then I'm woken up.

And I start panicking because Y/N is crying so I calm down and hum to them again helps them and me fall asleep.

Next morning I wake up and put on my binder(listen I feel like he would be trans. My opinion don't hate on it please and ty. ;-;).
As I brush my teeth and check the time and have to quickly get dressed and realise I can't leave Y/N so unfortunately I have to take them with me or,
Result to asking a guard to watch them buuuut I don't trust anyone with them so I decide to hold them in my cape and have a pouch full of necessary things they need and wander the halls to the gate.

Until:
'Golden guard?'

'Yes Kiki?'

'I would like to know about your market trip.'

'Ok?.'
I say caustically as I put down Y/N and start talking until I'm interrupted by-

'So then I found-'

I felt hands tugging on my leg.

I look down to see an adorable N/N being clingy with their bright smile.

'This baby, well clingy baby.'

'Uh-huh.'
Kiki then walked away as I grab Y/N and nuzzle their nose and play around with them until I'm called to the emperor:

'Shoot why now...'

So I head there with Y/N... Oh no.. And I panicked in my head as I open the doors holding Y/N I gulp and decide to go for it.

I kneel on one knee I feel as though he might notice Y/N but while talking he doesn't but he will soon, as I go to my room I notice Y/N's asleep. Huh.
So I get changed and cuddle up with them, door was already shut so I didn't need to close it. And I make sure the lights are off but there's a tiny light on incase their scared of the dark but I gave them a forehead kiss and went to sleep as I did last night.