Bartylus

Barty crouch junior was waiting in his cell to get the dementors kiss. He wasn't fearing it because he knew he would see his soulmate again. While he was waiting memory's from his school time filled his mind.

Eleven years old Barty was walking from the train to the boats when he was pushed and nearly fell into the black lake if it wasn't for a boy his age with dark straight hair and piercing grey eyes. "Thank you" he said, "your welcome. My name' regulus by the way. Regulus black, it's a pleasure to meet you!" the other boy said "my name's Barty crouch junior, nice to meet you too" they smiled at each other and from then a strong bond formed between them. They both got sorted into slytherin and shared a dorm.

A lonely tear made it's way down his face.

Twelve years old Barty was coming back to hogwarts and finally away from his cruel father. He saw his best friend and immediately ran to him before he acknowledged he presence of lord and lady black. "Lord and lady black it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Barty crouch junior."
"Well hello Barty, you two need to get onto the train before it drives without you"

Thirteen years old Barty was waiting for his friend like every year and then they started again a new school year.

Fourteen years old Barty started to look at his best friend different. He now started to see the sparks of green in the silver eyes, the sharpness of his bone structure, his full lips, the way his laughter made his face light up and knew he was fucked because he was crushing on his best friend.

Fifteen years old Barty was drunk after a party and regulus was forced to bring him back into their dorm. Barty kissed him and regulus kissed back.

Sixteen years old Barty asked him in secret to be his boyfriend and they both took the dark mark.

Seventeen years old Barty asked regulus to marry him. They wore silver rings all the time as a silent promise.

Seventeen years old Barty practically felt his lover dying.

And then when they opened his cell he closed his eyes, he wasn't expecting the soft lips pressed against his own and when he opened his eyes he saw his best friend, boyfriend and fiancée at the same time.

They escaped together, got married and adopted 2 children. The war went on without them and they lived a happy life until their death.

Harry Potter universe oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara