Chapter: 22 (Part Four)

Start from the beginning

The sound of the door swinging caused me to jump a little, a bit embarrassed by my reaction I blushed.

"Hello Jimin", his mom gave me a tight smile and sat beside me, along with Jungkook. I stared at them, my eyes burning with too many unanswered questions as to why they seem so focused.

She cleared her throat with a cough before she continues, "Forgive me for my impoliteness, leaving you like this in such confused state...I just needed to discuss something's with Jungkook". She said apologetically, and I let out a laugh.

"Oh, you don't have to apologize about that. I'm the one intruding being here on such a short notice". I turned towards Jungkook, irritation apparent in my face.

"No, I am honestly glad you are here. Jimin", she said, eyes narrowed, she got a vertical wrinkle between her eyebrows. Her lips pursed slightly.

"I heard that you've been sick, I hope you are okay?" she questioned, I shook my head, "Thank you for asking, yes I am okay".

"That's great", she grinned widely, I looked at a place somewhere over my shoulder, only for my eyes to meet Jungkook, but I broke it off.

"Jimin", "yes". I answered attentively.

"I know this is random but-do you know what lycans are?" She asked, I gave her a weird look but proceeded to answer.

"I guess they are commonly known as a werewolf", she nodded, "do you believe they are real?" I looked over at Jungkook, silently asking him if something is wrong, but he himself was being oddly serious for a changed. "Logically speaking it would be impossible for them to be real, they are only myths". I answered honestly.

"What if I said they were real", I frowned, "then I would think...that you are, crazy", I hesitated, to which his mom sigh, an indecipherable look on her face.

"And not logically speaking, they would be real..." she countered, "I guess so, uhm sorry for asking but I really don't understand the point of this conversation, and I would like to know why you are asking me all this?" She laughs.

"That is correct, why am I asking you all this? Jimin there are a lot of things you don't know about this world, at the same time, no one has ever claimed to know everything in the entire history of creation. But there have been many people who have realized their true 'Self', and all of them have declared in one voice that knowing one's true self is the only relevant knowledge, knowing which everything is known".

"Where are you going with this?"

"Of course you would say you don't believe in lycans. People usually believe many things they can't see or don't know, doesn't exist because they rely a lot on their eyes. They think that everything that exists; they should be able to see it", Ji-ae explained.

"Are you saying that lycans exist?" Jimin asked.

"And if I say that is what I am implying", this made my confusion grow as I had never heard of such things existing, they are usually found in novels and movies. "Seeing that you have said yes, you must have seen one before", I said and a hummed left her thin lips, "I do, not only have I seen one I could be referred to as being one. This also applied to my whole family are Lycans, and-you yourself is also partially a lycan", she answered.

"We are not lying to you about this Jimin, I know you might think of us of being crazy but we are not. This might be too unbelievable for you to understand", Jungkook added.

The silence was deafening, but Jimin did not know how to respond to something like this. He knew Jungkook and his family was strange, but now at this moment they were now a different kind of strange, the strange that debunked all logic speaking and the reality in front of them. I guess I've found myself dumb, in the sense that my words have stopped flowing, stopped because they have shown me a new personality I have never anticipated until now....That they are crazy.

I have just met them not a month and a half ago, and now they know more about my life than I do, an expert if I might say. Staring right into my face, with this long ass lecture about how I wasn't human...Some dumb beast, which do not exist from what I've known? I eyed them as though their bullshit meter was ticking in the red zone.

"Really, you dragged me all the way here for this, are you joking with me right now?" I laugh but it was only that of mock.

He sighs, "Jimin we are being serious here".

I scoffed, "oh really", I stared back and forth at the two. "I'm going", and before Jungkook could say anything I cut him off, "and I don't need to explain anything to you", he stand up hastily, intended to walk out but Jungkook held him by the arms.

"Jimin, just listen to us", the boy rolled his eyes, "listen about you sprouting shit that doesn't make sense. Are you going to tell me how much my life was a lie, that I wasn't normal and some freak? Well frankly Jungkook, I have enough of being that already", I swat his hands away, "maybe you should think more about yourself seriously needing therapy right now". He raised an eyebrow at me, and by the looks of it he was now getting angry, but I didn't care. Our eyes locked, both sharing the same anger, none of us thinking about looking away, and that was only until his mother cleared her throat that we did.

"Jimin", she started, "we won't be able to make you understand all this, and we are sorry if we offended you...I suggest you ask your grandma about this", she explained but I was having none of that, "my grandma? Did you fill her head with this craziness as well?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Jimin, do you think we have so much time on our hands to ride all the way to your grandma, just to create a whole ass scenario about a being?" he questioned me, raising an eyebrow. His voice instead, was now filled with mockery.

"You sure have time now to do that", I countered and he tottered his lips, eyes glared at me which I return. "I should've known this was bad, I don't even know why I brought him here", he mumbled loud enough so I could hear, "I never wanted to be here as well, so that's on you, you crazy jerk".

"You little-"

"Jungkook stop, that is enough!" Ji-ae was now the one to talk, "It was me who told him to bring you here if anything happens. Jimin please listen to me and talk with your grandma about this. She will be able to explain, you trust her more isn't that right?" She ask, and I looked away unable to meet her eyes. "Jungkook will take you home".

He frowned "I will what, do you remember I am now crazy? What if I take him to some hidden forest just to scare him with my lycans friend?" He joked, and all I could think of was 'asshole'.

"Jungkook do your job and get Jimin home".