"She's just..." Mya shook her head. "She's just going through a lot right now. I can talk to her though, try and help with her grades."

"Do something, because the school is going to get involved soon," He gave her a warning look.

Mya nodded her head before she walked back to the locker room. She smiled at people who called her name, but that was all that she could give them. These were not the faces she wanted to see, they no longer meant anything to her. 

But as she shut her locker and brought her towel with her to the showers, she couldn't be the one who thought that though. She couldn't miss the world she had been taken from twice now. Because Lea was the one who needed to feel that way, it wasn't her turn yet.

The water cascaded down upon her face as she pushed her hair back. 

***

"Blimey," Sirius pushed himself off of the ground, it was like looking at a ghost. "Shopia? It's really you. I-I mean Dumbledore said you were alive. But it's just... wow."

Sophia looked over at her daughter. "What did the two of you do?"

"I don't know, what did you neglect to tell us?" Mya's jaw clenched. 

"I kept you safe," Sophia look matched her daughters. "I did what I had to do to-"

"You lied!" Mya raised her voice.

"Keep your voice down," Sophia snapped. "Your brother and father are sleeping."

"My father thought I was dead," Mya harshly said. "You made him think he was robbed of everything. All his friends, his family."

"Okay, let's not do this now," Sirius stepped between the two of them. "And can someone please tell me where the hell we are?"

"I-in the other world," Lea told him. "The veil, I don't understand. We should have died but were back here."

"You two should have never left," Sophia looked over the two girls' injuries as sadness flooded her eyes. "I know you don't understand this, but I was keeping you safe by not allowing you to go back. Dumbledore has tried for years, I could feel it. I let my guard down for one moment and now look what happened." 

"This wouldn't have happened if you just told us," Mya whispered, feeling so hurt. 

***

Mya pushed the door open as the hot Nevada sun hit her face. She shook her head with a smile at who was waiting to pick her up.

Everyone who was waiting outside were whispering and even pointing, Mya could easily tell. There was a very attractive older man, sitting onto of a motorcycle with a giant grin on his face.

She walked up to the motorbike, crossing her arms over her chest. "Now who let you have this?"

"Your step-dad let me borrow his," Sirius grinned at her. "I think he's finally starting to like me around."

"You are everything he does not like," Mya laughed. "Untamed, no discipline and you make fun of his uniform."

"It's a very weird uniform," Sirius gave her a look. "You can't even blame me, you think the same way."

"Where's my helmet?" Mya rolled her eyes choosing not to answer that. 

Sirius reached behind it as he picked it off the back of the bike, handing it to her before she jumped on and strapped it over her head.