Prologue

I was sitting in Class just staring at the schools most beautiful girl Alicia Clark when I got a call everyone turned to me as I walked out. The teachers already knows the deal. 

"It's happening Tribrid the world as we know it is about to be long gone." The Man on the phone said. 

"Get the troops ready you know the protocol" I said before hanging up and sending a text to Harley and Juliet. Before I make it out of the school I get stopped by the one and only Madison Clark. 

"Hey, where you going schools not over yet." She said stopping in front of me. 

"I am aware of that but I have things to do." I state plainly. Just than Harley and Juliet came running to me. 

"Yeah well things are going to have to wait because you are not skipping." She said sternly 

"Well who's going to stop me?" I ask than Alicia came out of nowhere. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in Spanish." Madison asked her daughter.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." Alicia replied. 

"Well as fun as this is we have to go." I said trying to get around Madison. 

"If you skip school i'm going to have to call your parents." She said trying to trick me. Jokes on her both my parents are dead. 

"What parents?" I asked than walked out the school with my best friends behind me. 

"You know Alicia said she was going to the bathroom but we all know she was really going to see her boyfriend." Said Juliet 

"Yeah and that boyfriend could've been you if you would've asked her out last year instead of being a coward." Harley chimed in. 

"Well none of that matters now we have a Job that needs to be done." I said hoping onto my motorcycle. While Harley and Juliet hops on Harley's. "see ya'll there." With that I rode off. 

There is a few things you need to know about me like how I have a huge crush on Alicia Clark. For one my name is Athena Jones, but everyone I work with knows me as Tribrid. How I got that name well I love supernatural movies so I know that a Tribrid is one of the most powerful creatures to exist and I control the military and everyone else. They take orders from me and me only. What I say goes. Everyone who talks to me better talk to me with respect or they will be in a lot of trouble. The only ones who can talk to me reckless is Harley, Juliet, and my little brother Damon (Played by Richard Harmon). I know what you're thinking how can a 18 year old girl have so much power. Lets just say my parents are... were really respected and I proved myself on multiple occasions before I turned 13. Oh and not to mention I can fight really good and all the decision and theories I make are correct.  

Anyway enough about me let me tell you about Harley and Juliet. They are together and let me tell you they are the cutest couple ever. You would think they make me feel really lonely when i'm around but it's actually the opposite they make me feel like i'm apart of their relationship. No kissing or anything like that but they make me feel involved. Harley is really good at fighting and can almost beat me in a fight she can kill anyone and anything with her hands. While Juliet has really good brain. She makes all the smart decisions knows when and when not to attack even if she can't fight most of the people in the military wouldn't be here of it wasn't for her. Me I'm both. I know when and when not to fight how to go about fighting in how to survive. That's why we make such a good team. My own little super squad. There's one more thing about me and Harley that you should know. We aren't exactly normal girls. We do have male parts. 

My little brother Damon knows what is going on about how the future is about to change but he wants to stay out of it. He wants to live the best normal life while he can. That's why he's not with me and why he's still in school. He's seventeen I taught him how to fight, cook, make a fire, haunt for food, and kill the dead. So just in case we get split up he can know how to survive. He's all I have left of my parents he's a perfect mixture of both of them and I love him to death. 

Anyway I keep on saying how the future as we know it is about to change but you probably don't know what that means read more to find out.