Hinata Hyuuga

My squad has finished doing a mission today, and it was completed without failure. Our mission was a B-ranked mission to protect a Feudal Lord as he goes back to his home land.

We ran into quite a few enemies in the way, but with our teamwork, everything went great.

Kurenai-Sensei said that we'd done a great job, and we go to eat BBQ for a reward. Of course, we all pay our share.

While eating, we all talk about the mission. Kiba tries to encourage Hinata about telling Naruto how she feels about him. That is when I start to feel uncomfortable, and start to stop talking. Also, I stop eating because that is when I start to feel sad.

It's already bad enough that Shino isn't talking whenever we're not on a mission. He stopped talking to me because we were dating for over a year and a half, and I broke up with him because I like someone else.

I crouch my body down, but after a few seconds later, I hear Shino say, "Ah... [Y/N], are you okay?" I look up at him and I realize that our bodies are too close. So I quickly get up and sit up straight. "Uh yeah, just a little tired from the mission." I lie. Kurenai-Sensei says, "Awe, [Y/N], you'll get rest as soon you're done eating."

"Yeah... That mission was tiring after a little while." Hinata said in a low but cheerful voice. I smile and say, "Yeah, it was."

"Here Akamaru, you can have the rest of my food," I said as I gave Akamaru my food. "Thanks Kurenai-Sensei, but I'm not hungry anymore. Bye guys." I say as I stood up and left they all say bye. Today, I'm taking a different route home. I don't know when I'll be home tonight, but I'm not tired not do I want to see anyone else.

~Three Hours Later~
I've been walking around the village since I left the barbecue shop earlier tonight, and I've been thinking hard on how and when I should tell Hinata how I feel about her. It's kind of hard, especially since I haven't really seen her much the last month other than when we're on missions. Also, whenever I try, her cousin Neji is always nearby and I can tell that he is protective of Hinata.

I end up near the Hyuuga's part of the village, and I see Hinata with Kiba walking. "Hey, [Y/N]! I thought you said you were tired?" Kiba asked as I walked closer. "Hey Kiba, hey Hinata, hey Akamaru. Yeah, I was tired, but by the time I got home, I was energized, so I thought I'd waste my energy." I lied.

"[Y/N], can I talk to you alone for a bit?" Hinata asked with her usual soft voice. I nod, then Kiba jumps on Akamaru while leaving. Hinata grabs my hand and lead me to a field far from her clan's place.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

"After you left, Kiba said you got depressed because of Naruto. Kiba kept pointing out things that lead to... well your interests..."

"Oh... so you know?"

"Yes..."

"Hinata, I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, than just say it..."

"[Y/N], I like you too. But I also like Naruto. I can't really choose which one of you I like more. But maybe I can be with you for a while and see if I still like Naruto." Hinata said. Her words just shocked me. I never knew she was bisexual too. Words cannot explain how I'm feeling, so I give Hinata a kiss. This lasts for about a minute, then I stop.

"So, you really mean it?" I ask. Hinata nods and now I feel a lot better than earlier.

For the next few hours, Hinata and I spend time with each other and get to know each other more. Hinata really did surprise me earlier. I really thought she only liked Naruto. Then she tells me that she can't choose who she likes more. Tonight was just amazing. I can't believe I have a shot at being with the person I really like.

~One Month Later~
It's been a month since Hinata told me the truth. And since then, we've spent a lot of time with each other. I've showed her how much I can love her while at the same time taking it slow.

I've been treating her the way someone should treat their girlfriend, and I think it's working. I've secretly taken Hinata out on dates, and spoiled her with my love. We decided to keep this private until she knows her answer.

"[Y/N], I want to be with you. The last month was the nicest anyone has ever treated me. I want to treat you the way you've treated me. I only want to love you." Hinata said. Her words make me smile, and this time, I give her a long, deep kiss. I'm so glad she choose me.