-chapter three

3rd pov:

"There you are, dumbass." Megumi was standing in front of him, looking pissed. Yuuji stared back at him, not knowing what to do. It looks like to Yuuji that the lover boy had enough time with his girlfriend and found time to come home.

"Where should I be?" Yuuji answered with irritated voice.

"I don't know, you tell me." Megumi said with the same tone

"Why should I? I can be wherever I want." Megumi frowned and Yuuji was clearly seeing that he was getting more pissed

"I was just asking-"

"Why bother?" Yuuji endeavored to pass by him, but Megumi caught his arm. Yuuji didn't turn around.

"What's with the attitude?" Megumi asked with annoyed voice.

"What attitude?"

"Stop playing dump with me."

"I'm not playing, you just exaggerate it." Yuuji tried to yank his arm, but Megumi was still holding his arm tight. After few minutes of silence, he loosened Yuuji's arm, coming in front of him, facing him. Yuuji still didn't want to face him.

"Yuuji," his said with calmer voice. However, Yuuji should resist not facing him. Yuji knows that his anger will go away if he looks at Megumi in the eyes. "Why don't you look at me? Did I do something wrong, or made you upset?" Yes, you did. You broke my heart unintentionally. But it is not fault that I am like that. I made myself down, and was delusional about it. Yuuji thought

"I am just not in a mood to talk. There is nothing to do with you?"

"Was it Nobara? Did she tell you something that made you upset? I overheard you two. She made you irritated, right?"

His eyes widen and fear occurred in in him. Without noticing Yuuji turned to him, then he saw the concern look on Megumi's face. His eyebrows were slightly raised, eyes being fully opened. How shouldn't Yuuji love him when Megumi looks at him with that expression. Except his mother, Yuuji has never seen someone getting worried about him. He always feels special beside Megumi. It's like Megumi is the best thing that has happened to Yuuji.

Megumi was about to say something, however Nobara came.

"Oops, sorry, did I interrupt something?" Nobara asked while smirking at them. In the other way Yuuji was trying to show with his eyes that she has to stop saying weird or puzzled words whenever she catches them alone.

What if Megumi heard the whole conversation? Let's say he heard it, yet, he is acting all normal, or he just don't deny the fact that they kissed, even dating, and also keeping it as a secret. Yuuji thought as glaring at Nobara. That bitch. Yuuji still shut his mouth, keeping his cool not to attack her.

"What are you getting at?" Megumi asked Nobara.

"Nowhere? And I wasn't getting at anything at all." She raised her voice. Moreover, she got pissed about Megumi was assuming her with something.

"What did you tell him that made him mad like that?"

"Why don't you ask yourself?"

"Why me?"