-chapter two

Yuuji's pov:

I was running like a crazy and my heart was beating so fast. The weather is breezy today due to the winter maybe. I was feeling my nose getting red and . Moreover, it's clear to see the smoke that comes out the mouth. But I always shut my mouth close while running. It makes me feel less tired.

I glanced my back seeing the sight of university was disappearing, I stopped. I stayed there for a minute to make sure that he wasn't coming. Thanks God, he didn't follow me. For a moment, I thought he would follow me until he reach me.

After few minutes of walking, I found myself at home. I feeling more tired than usual or maybe I am stressing about what I've seen today. I took the key out my pocket as inserting it in the hole, coverting the key as opening the door. I tossed my shoes aside as going to the second floor.

Megumi's dogs ran to me as soon as they saw me. I had to go downstairs, feeding the dogs. I kneeled in front of them, just petting them a little. After that, I went to upstairs again, entering my room.

I opened the door, seeing the mess I have made in the morning.

I am not in a mood to clean it, though.

I tossed my clothes with my foot, going to the bathroom. Because of running, I was soacking wet, and I needed a long shower, also clearing my mind while bathing. I reckon that would be great, so I prepared the bathtub as taking off my clothes.

By time I waited for the tub getting filled up with water, I had put some music like "Cigarettes After Sex".

The band's musics are so calming and comfortable, and the way Gregory singing the songs under his breath is so smooth. It is like my soul is resting, and my body relaxing. It is like a cure to my sadness or probably making me overthink even more. Futhermore, just makes me feel like I'm alive and have a quite life.

The first song is "Cry.", one of my favourites.

I laid my naked body to the sink, looking through the tub with empty eyes.

My bathroom is larger than others, 'cause I like walking around the room, and also, I don't want to stuck my leg into something. Even Nobara bearly showers at her own damn bathroom.

As it finished, I got inside of it and I laid down slowly, laying my head to the head of tub, and looking at the celling. I was deep in thoughts.

There is a strange feeling inside of me that makes me stress more, and I can't tell that much. It's like, my heart is squeezed by someone or something. It is getting hard to breath.

I'm feeling like crying, yet, I don't want to cry over stupid shit that I don't exactly know.

What am gonna say to him when he gets home?

Oh, yes, I saw you two kissing eacth other. Awww, you were looking absolutely freaking beautiful. I wish you two happiness.

Some shit like that?

I don't know which one hurts me more, him getting secret relationship or getting fooled by my own deluluness.

I'am feeling so useless and hurt right now. I don't want to lose him.

I love him so fucking much.