Chapter 7

****three years ago****

**Third person POV**

"Wilbur! Come on! We have to get back home!"

"I'm coming Techno! I'm just waiting for my friend from school! He's going to help me finally get revenge on that jerk who's always bullying me."

"Wilbur. It's not worth it. I don't like your friend. I've never like Randall."

"He's been nothing but nice. He always says that I deserve to be treated nicely. He's the only one at school who's actually nice to me." Wilbur starts to tear up slightly. He's been bullied for years. He just wants to have a decent last few years at highschool.

"Fine. Meet up with him. But be home within half an hour or Dadza will have our heads." Technoblade walks away in the direction of the house.

"Hey Wil! Glad you came!" A tall figure comes running towards Wilbur.

"Hey! Yeah man. Always there for a friend."

"I have been thinking about your problem and I finally have the perfect plan. So remember how you've been working on those weird robots in your robotics class?"

Wilbur tilts his head and looks at him confused. "Yeah I guess. The small ones that crawl around like a spider. What about them?"

"What if we could make them to be even smaller and instead of legs, they'll be small, retractable, metal tubes that have holes in them. Then we could inject them into people and allow small tubes to travel in their spine. I have been working on a chemical that works on people's brains to increase the serotonin and dopamine levels which forces them to be both happier and nicer. It would help the entire school!"

"That sounds awesome. But injecting a robot into someone's spine? There's no way to make that painless. It's going to hurt. Bad."

"Don't worry. I've been working on a numbing cream as well that will temporarily calm all of your nerves down to almost zero."

Wilbur hesitates for a moment while Randall looks at him excitedly. "Okay Randall. Let's do it."

"Please Randall is my given name and I would rather not have that reminder of my house. Call me Ranboo."

"Okay Ranboo. Meet me at the abandoned house on 66 street at midnight and let's do it! I'll have 5 done by then." Ranboo nods at Wilbur and Wilbur runs home to tell Techno. He always tells Techno everything.

****With Techno****

"Techno guess what!?" Wilbur yells as he enters Technoblade's room.

"What? Stop yelling jeez, it's 11 pm."

"I'm finally going to be able to put my robotics knowledge to use! Ranboo is going to help me use robots to make people happier and nicer. I'll finally have no bullies and this could really help people infected by anger!"

Technoblade sits up and gives Wil his full attention now. "What do you mean 'use robots'?"

"I mean My small robots that I've been making. I just made different ones that can be injected into people so that we can inject them into people's spines and increase their serotonin and dopamine levels. It's honestly a win-win situation!" Wil says excitedly while Technoblade just stares in fear.

"Wil. There's so many things you can do with a robot like that, but increasing serotonin and dopamine levels is not one of them. I don't trust this guy Wil! Please, Wilbur Minecraft, I'm begging you, don't do this." Wilbur had never seen Techno this scared, but he wasn't going to backstab his only friend.

"I'm sorry. I'm doing this with or without your support."

Wilbur runs to his room, grabs his things and jumps out of the window. "Wilbur stop! Come back! DAMNIT." Technoblade yells as he knocks over some stuff aggressively. He can't get Dad because he's gone for a couple of days for a business meeting. He left an hour ago.

Maybe he would have stayed home if he knew he'd never see his sons again.

****With Ranboo****

"What took you so long man? It's almost 12:30."

"Sorry," Wilbur says out of breath. "I was going to take my bike but I ended up having to make a run for it. I got the stuff though." Wilbur carefully takes the robots out of his bag.

"Yes Wilbur! I knew I could count on you!"

"Okay let me just do this." Ranboo begins putting chemicals into the devices. "Okay that should do it!"

"Okay great. This is the device that controls the robots." Wil hands the device to Ranboo. "How do we know if it works?"

"I guess we'll just have to test it on someone."

"Stop Wil!" Technoblade runs into the house, out of breath. "Please tell me you didn't..."

"Techno why can't you just trust me on this one! I want to help people! Yes I did. I gave him the robots." Wil yells while Ranboo stares at Technoblade, smirking.

"Oh he did, Blade." Ranboo says while keeping the smirk on his face.

"It's Technoblade."

"Not for long." Ranboo thinks quickly and kicks Techno in the face. He goes down and is disoriented. This gives Ranboo the perfect opportunity. He grabs the machine and injects one of the robots into Technoblade's spine. Techno screams out in pain.

"Ranboo stop! You said you had a numbing cream!" Wil runs to his brother's side.

"Sorry Wil. He was being difficult. Look on the brightside. Now you have a new and improved brother!" Ranboo says excitedly. Hoping his chemicals work. Technoblade sits up groggily. Still in quite a bit of pain. "Let's test it!" Ranboo grabs the device while Wil continues to kneel by Technoblade.

Suddenly, Techno's eyes begin to become pale and shaded over as if his soul had just been taken. "Techno? Techno!? RANBOO WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?"

"No no Wilbur. Not 'Techno', The Blade."

"Those chemicals don't increase serotonin and dopamine levels do they?" Wil glares at Ranboo.

"No. But seriously with a device like this did you expect me to make something that makes people happy?" He laughs a loud and evil laugh. The laugh of a villain.

"I trusted you, Ranboo." Wil looks up from his unresponsive brother with tears in his eyes.

"Well that was your first mistake." Ranboo loads the next robot into the machine. "You can still join me Wilbur. We could do great things together! We could change everything! We could RULE THE WORLD!"

"With you? Never." Wilbur says while glaring at Ranboo.

"Suit yourself." He injects him with a device. Wilbur screams before his eyes quickly shade over. Ranboo types on the device and both Wilbur and Techno are let go of control. Both brothers stare at the psychopath before them. "You sure you don't want to be on my side... Wilbur Soot?"

"That's not my-"

"It is now. Forget your old lives boys. You're mine now! Unless of course you want to work with me Wilbur?"

Wil glances at Techno who shakes his head no. Wilbur glares at Ranboo. "Burn in hell!" All Ranboo does is smile in response.

When asked again 1 year later to work with him, Wil agreed.