Chapter 1

Triggers: death

**Third person POV**

"Welcome boys and girls!" Cheering erupts from the crowd as red and green lights begin to flash wildly. "Who's ready to-" Ranboo puts his hand up to his ear.

"Pick your poison!" The crowd yells as more cheering erupts.

"Our unsuspecting guest today is our very own Tubbo Underscore!" A live video shows up of Tubbo cleaning up a stage. "Some of you may know him as a kid with a dream, but we know him as a kid that will never achieve his dreams! Ha HA! Place your bets now on which poison you think he will receive and we will spin the Wheel of Punishment!"

The members of the crowd start to pick up their phones and place bets on which punishment they think the wheel will pick. Ranboo and Wilbur receive 75% of the revenue and the wheel automatically picks the one that has the least amount of bets placed. The 'spinning' is just for show.

There are some audible cries in the crowd. People who knew Tubbo Underscore and don't want him to die. Wilbur gives a hand signal to the guards on the sidelines and they start removing some people from the crowd. The ones who choose to be difficult.

The bell dings, "Okay bets are placed!" Ranboo continues, "Wilbur would you be so kind as to spin our Wheel of Punishment!"

"Of course Ranboo. It's time to-"

"Pick Your Poison!" The cheers become louder as the wheel begins spinning. It starts to slow down. Slower. Slower. It stops.

"Fireworks! The punishment is fireworks! Let's see if he'll survive shall we!" Ranboo steps aside and Tubbo's live feed shows up on every screen in the building.

Two men walk up to Tubbo, "hey kid, what are you doing?"

He smiles, not turning around, "just cleaning up the stage, my father's giving a speech here later and I'm going to be standing here with him."

"Are you sure about that?" Both man's eyes glow a bright purple as they grab him.

"Hey what are you- dad? Quackity? What the hell?" The men tie his arms down to a chair that's on the stage. A man in a pig mask walks up and aims a crossbow at him. "Please. Please don't do this I'm begging you," there are tears in his eyes.

"It's not personal kid. It's just business." The pig man's eyes glow purple as he shoots multiple fireworks right at Tubbo. The two men who tied him down are thrown backwards. The agonizing screams of the kid are so loud that it could likely be heard in the distance, even if it wasn't playing on the tv. And then silence. The only sound remaining being the sound of sizzling flesh.

The pig mask man is gone. The men sit up and rub their heads, their eyes no longer glowing purple. "What the fuck just happened?" Quackity asks.

"Tubbo....." The bigger man says, his voice shaky. "Tubbo no... Wake up. WAKE UP!" He holds him close. "Please don't leave me!" There are tears in his eyes.

"Schlatt we have to go! We have to. He's gone!"

"No no he's not!" He holds him tighter.

"Schlatt come. We have to go..."

The tv is turned off and Ranboo walks back to the middle of the stage. "Well it looks like Tubbo... went off with a bang! That's it for today! Come to the information desk to collect your prize if you won! Don't forget to come back tomorrow because it's 'Will they Survive Saturday'!"

Ranboo shuts off the mic and watches people file out of the room.

"Is the dad a liability? Do we need to take care of him." Wilbur asks while smiling at the audience who is filing out.

"Of course not. He's more interested in saving his own ass than anyone elses, including his son's apparently. Either way, they have no idea it was us. They saw nothing." Ranboo chuckles.

"Is Technoblade back in his cell?"

"Wilbur, you worry too much! Everything is under control. All of our precious killers are back in their cell." Ranboo grabs a device that shows recordings and begins to scroll through the many prisoners they have, including their next victim. Some are trying to get out, most have accepted their fate

"I know I'm sorry. It's just, we can't let-"

"I know I know. We can't let anyone find out who we are. No one knows us Wil. They don't know our names, they haven't seen our faces, they don't know anything about us. We're good. Now, let's get out of here, we need to fix the blade's mask before we send him out again and our victim is hitting his head against a wall. He's going to kill himself before we get the chance." Ranboo chuckles and Wilbur nods in response. They take off their masks leave the building, making sure no one knows that they are the hosts. They head in the direction of their hidden prison.