Chapter 6

**Wilbur's POV**

The lives of all of us are in the hands of that kid. I really hope it works. I need to finish my latest invention to make Ranboo happy and to make sure that Tommy has something to protect himself. I walk past the cells, I hear the cries and the screams of the prisoners. I know that some of them were Ranboo's enemies who he enjoys torturing for fun. Sometimes he even videotapes it and plays them before the show starts. Other times he just rewatches the video tapes himself.

He's crazy. And he needs to be stopped. I walk past Technoblade's cell and I stop and back up. I should check on him. I know that Ranboo has been keeping him chained. He always keep him chained after he's been reset because he's more aware of his surroundings and fears Technoblade's strength and intelligence.

I open to door slowly to see a bloody Technoblade chained to a wall. "Hi brother."

"Wilbur." He greets coldly. Neither one of us speak. What is there to say? I'm sorry you've been a prisoner and a murderer for the past 3 years? I'm sorry it's my fault? It's too late. It's too late for all of it.

"I have a plan. I just needed the right time, but I finally have a plan. I can't tell you, you know because he still has control over your mind and you'll be used again next week. Dream will be too even though he's technically been 'killed' because Ranboo needs him. You're finally going to be free-"

"Stop. Just stop. You've tried this before and what happened? You only tried to get me out and he still caught us. We ended up being used against each other for the entertainment of those psychopaths. It's a game. A game that we can't win!"

"Techno. I'm serious. It's going to work this time. Everyone in here is going to make it out alive. Could you just trust me please?"

Everyone is going to make it this time. Right?

"I'll believe it when I see it Wilbur Soot." His tone is cold. It makes sense. So much has changed. Everything has changed.

"I'm pretty sure that dad is alive, I saw him on the cameras that Ranboo has throughout the world. He's living in a city called L'Manburg right now. I think he misses us."

"I miss him too. I don't remember the last time I've seen him. I don't know how many years it's been my mind is always so full of voices until I get sent to that terrible place and my brain becomes straightened out. It affects my memory. I wish it could take away all of the people I've killed. I still remember the fear on that poor boy's face as I ended his life. As his father held him down."

"The memories will fade Techno. The pain will fade away-"

"NO!" He yells and bursts forward but the chain holds him back. "No. You think you can turn me into a murderous pig and act like everything's fine? It's not. I will never forgive you for what you've done. You may not be the psychopath behind all of this, but pretending to be a victim? Pretending to be so innocent? It makes you just. As. Bad.... Now get out, let me live out my days in hell, in as much peace as I can get."

"Okay. I'll go." I get up to leave. I understand why he wouldn't forgive me. Everything I've done was for me until my greed ended up screwing us both over. "Thank you for saving that boy Techno. I knew that you would." All he does is nod as I leave him in the cold room and shut the door behind me.