#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".

Start from the beginning

Hyun bin is Heartless Cold Devil for the world But Still he is Warm Hearted For His kids, And for you...He Hate You Just like You do Him...But Still you're His Step Daughter.....

Hyun bin: Yahh...*Soft tone*.. Don't Close Your Eyes.. Stay conscious...!!

Y/n: I can't...I ~~Wanna Fall asleep... I'm Tired..! *Almost whispered*...

Hyun bin: Didn't I said~~...*eyes Stucked at the sky*...Yahh Look at the Sky..Look How beautiful it is...!

You had no strength But Still you Slowly moved your Head and Looked at Sky, Your Head Still on Hyun Bin's shoulder...

Hyun bin: It's Beautiful...!

He smiled, For The Damn first Not Saicasticly, Or evily , Just a Small Soft smile. .

Y/n: It's really beautiful....Mah Dad~~....Love stars...!

Hyun bin Looked at you and slightly Smiled....

Hyun bin: I Knew Your Dad From the Beginning...He was kind Man But He was Just Too Much Kind to be Mah Friend..!

Y/n: *saicastic whine*..At least...He was a Best For Me..!

Hyun bin: Whatever..But Mr Yoon Must be really Proud of Ya..!

You can't believe For a second That Hyun bin Said That...

Y/n: Do You....... Really Love mah Mom..?

Hyun bin: I Do..! I was always busy in Work, I didn't get Time to Fall in Love and THose Love dovey things, But Then I met few kids, I don't know But I felt Like I found a reason to Stay Up...! Then I Adopted em' and Now' They Are Your Step siblings..! But Then I Met Ye Jin, that time' She was a Cold Attitude Businesswomen..! And that's the moment' I understood she's for Me...! *Smile at Sky*...

Y/n: You're so Evil..! You love Mah mom But You want her to stay underneath Your Shoes...!

Hyun bin: For Me... That's Love..!

Y/n:*Small Smirk*...But I'm always There to Ruin Up Your Plan..!

Hyun bin: Yeah.... That's Why I Hate You..But~~

Hyun bin noticed that you fell asleep..He Smiled and again' Looked at the Sky...

Hyun bin: I Must say....Your a Strong Enemy.... It's Great to Have a enemy like You...~~... Maybe Someday We can Resolve our Grudges..!

*At Mansion*

Ye Jin: It's already Morning

Ye Jin: It's already Morning...? Where are They..?

Maid: Don't Worry Ma'am..! Drivers already Departured to em'...!

*meanwhile Step Siblings*...

Lisa: Okay lemme Guess..... Maybe Till now They would have Chocked Each other..!