[part 8] una flor para otra flor

Yb's POV:

Fuck.. where am I?

Yb wakes up, looks around and realizes he fell asleep on y/n's couch. y/n is holding his hand while still curled up next to him. He frantically checks his phone, and sees it's 7am.

Oh god. They'll be so mad when they wake up and realize i slept here.

yb gently gets up and lays y/n in a comfortable position so they can continue sleeping, then goes to the kitchen to make some breakfast, but the fridge is basically empty.

..there's only a carton of milk, a few eggs, and the meat we stole from the restaurant.. I better go get something for breakfast.

Yb goes out, and buys some groceries along with a bouquet of flowers. When he comes back he goes straight to the kitchen and starts making pancakes, eggs and orange juice. Just as he's finishing cutting up fruit to accompany the breakfast with, y/n wakes up.

Y/n: "yb? Are you here?"

Yb: "I'm in the kitchen"

Y/n walks into the kitchen, and gasps.

Y/n's POV:

I've had my fair share of relationships, but none of the boys I've been with have ever done something like this for me. They've only ever used me for sex, fun, distractions, or to have someone to cry to. The best someones ever done for me is give me a box of chocolates for my birthday. So why did he do all of this for me? We aren't even a thing yet.

Yb turns around grabbing the bouquet of flowers he bought for you, and takes a single rose from the bunch saying "una flor para otra flor" (a flower for another flower) he giggles and puts the rose back, then hands you the bouquet with a smile on his face.

y/n: " wow.. thank you"

you grab the bouquet of flowers and hug him. You've only known him for a few days, but your starting to feel safe and happy being with him.

Yb: "no problem sweetheart"

Sweetheart?

Yb: "have a seat, i still have to plate the food."

When he's done, he comes up to you and puts the plate in front of you with a glass of freshly made orange juice.

y/n: "you did all of this?"

Yb: "yeah, i wanted to surprise you, and apologize for falling asleep here."

y/n: "don't worry, it's not a problem. If you ever need a place to crash, you can stay here"

Yb's face lit up when you said that. As if he'd been waiting for you to say that forever.

Yb: " thanks sweetheart. I'm glad I could count on you. Anyways, what are your plans for today?"

Y/n: " Well, I have a lot of free time, but I think I'll start looking for a job today."

Yb: "oh, if that's the case, i might have a place for yo-"

Y/n: " look yb, you've already done so much for me, and i appreciate it, but i need to do this on my own. Now, if i don't find a place by the end of the week i'll take up your offer"

As if. They'll  probably get a new employee by then.

Yb: "Okay then, but just so you know, the job offer isn't going anywhere."

You both continue talking and eating. When you finish you thank yb, and go change as he washes the dishes. You put on a formal outfit to seem well put, and hide the fact that your mental health is falling apart because of the stacking bills you haven't payed yet.