{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟟: 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒}𝕡.𝟝 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣, 𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣

Start from the beginning

{3rd person Pov}
Hisito took a step back as the chainsaw fell onto the ground and the blade shattered "W-What?! my baby!" Grell said in shock "That was pointless. You see use ghouls posses skin not even the grim reaper's death scythe can cut. Now you seen, the true nature of a ghoul! and her body is the one I want to eat!" Hisito said until the door's burst open reveling Tsubone, Amane, Canary, and Gotoh "Ah, just in time~. *ehem* Tsubone! Shigeru is attempted to steal Misters away from us again along with these people!! not only that but he wished for Master Illumi to return home!"Hisito said in anger "Is that so, Amane retrieve Master Alluka I'll get Master [Y-"

"No, I'll be the one to get my. rightful Master back. You just deal with the reaper. While Canary deals with the butler." Gotoh said as he narrowed his eye's at Shigeru "Misters, what are my orders?" Shigeru asked as he placed Zenzo and [Y/n] down. [Y/n] yanked off her chocker and glared at Hisito "Shigeru this is and order. Don't let any of them take me or Alluka away." [Y/n] said as Shigeru bowed at [Y/n] "Yes my Misters,." 

"Good now, Go!"

Shigeru charged at Gotoh "I will not allow you to lay a hand on my Misters, she belongs to me as our contract states." Shigeru said while dodging Gotoh coin throwing "I think not!" Gotoh said in anger. Zenzo slowly woke up and saw Claude fighting Canary while Grell fought Amane and Tsubone "Your not getting away from me [Y/n]!" Hisito said he was about to grab [Y/n] until Juuzou punched him across the face "Huh? w-what?!" Hisito asked in anger "You will not lay a hand on Miss. Do so and I'll kill you." Juuzou said narrowing his eye's at Hisito "Ghoul against Ghoul..tch- How foolish!" Hisito said as he charged at Juuzou and tried to attack him "Ghoul or not. I will not allow you to touch her! let alone have a bite." Juuzou said only angering Hisito "Why you!!!"

"Damn brat. No wonder [Y/n] left, you both are annoying." Grell said as he tried to cut Amane with his death scythe but she dodged it as Tsubone punched Grell from behind causing him fall on the ground "How dare you hit a women?! I'll make you regret it!" 

"Watch your mouth, before I force you too." Tsubone said as Grell tried to stand up only to be hit again by Tsubone "Now stay down. Amane go get Master Alluka." 

"Right." Amane said as she ran over to [Y/n] back and was about to grab her until [Y/n] turned around and threw Alluka at Alios and kicked Amane away. Amane spit out some blood and landed onto the wall "M-Master [Y/n]..." Amane said as she fell of the wall passed out [Y/n] walked over to the passed out Amane and grabbed her dagger 

 Shigeru dodges the coins being thrown at him while keeping an eye on [Y/n] "This is utterly useless. At this point I'm not sure if your getting slower or using the same tactics." Shigeru said as he threw more butter knifes at him "Slower? no, Just faster!" Gotoh said as he jumped towards Shigeru and uppercut him "There I wi-" Gotoh was cut off my Shigeru stabbing him with his butter knife "You let your guard down. How naive." Shigeru said as he took his butter knife out of Gotoh's chest as he dropped to his knee's "If you as a butler can't protect your Master then you don't even deserve to have one." Shigeru said as he kneeled down to Gotoh's level and ripped out his eye's "Like I've said Gotoh, she is my Misters, and if anyone dares to take her they will get killed." Shigeru said as he put on Gotoh's eye's "If you excuse me, I must go and help my he-"

"Wait...please." Gotoh said weakly Shigeru sighed in annoyance "What is it?" he asked Gotoh laid down and closed his eye's "Just promise to protect her...she is my snow...flake." Gotoh said as he took his final breath Shigeru open's his eye's and the pupils change color from black into red "Hm...even in death your still as possessive as I am. But don't tell me how to do my job." Shigeru said as he stood up and walked off 

Canary was about to hit Claude again with her crane until Claude broke her right arm "A-A-Ah..."

"Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and silver into gold. That's what makes a Trancy butler." Claude said as he hit the back of Canary neck knocking her out "Now then-"

"[Y/n]!" Alios said as [Y/n] was thrown across the room by Hisito "Argh! you humans are annoying! I'll just kill you right here...right now." Hitsito said he was about to stab [Y/n] but Tsubone stopped him "How dare you try to hurt Master [Y/n] this will be punishable by death." Tsubone said Hisito laughed and kick Tusbone across the face causing her to fly into the wall and break it "Did you honestly think you could have stopped me. Just you wait, I'll make one hell of a feast out of her. But first...Those pest must die! and the best way to eat someone! is too see them suffer!" Hisito said as he was about to stab Alluka along with Alios "Highness!!" Calude said as he ran towards them but Hisito took a turn and started running towards Juuzou. Juuzou covered himself waiting for impact until...

 Juuzou covered himself waiting for impact until

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 "H-H-How

 "H-H-How....Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ ḑ̴̞͛̒ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇!!"