1 - Scars Of Life

\......................................................../

"Quirkless nobody."
"Pathetic loser."
"DEKU."

These are the words that echo trough the mind of Izuku Midoriya. A young middle schooler who, like a 20 % of population doesn't possess a quirk.

Becouse of that, he now spend over 10 years of his life belittled and bullied by his peers.

"Stupid jerks, who do they think they are? All I want is to help people, so why are they doing this to me?" Izuku thought, walking back home from school with bruised cheek and slightly torn clothes.

He slowly walked towards his home trough silent city streets with his head down, trying not to cry.

Izuku finally reached his home and slowly opened the door.

"I'm home!" Izuku weakly shouted.

"WELCOME BACK LIL BRO." A person Izuku was well acquainted with shouted.

A teenage boy with black hair and red eyes wearing highschool uniform then came to Izuku's field of vision.

"You're home early today Tenko." Izuku said with faint smile.

This is Tenko Shimura, Izuku's cousin. He joined Izuku's family when Izuku was just 2 years old. Tenko's parents were murdered when he was 5 years old and becouse Izuku's mother was his only remaining relative, she became Tenko's caretaker. Over the years, Tenko and Izuku formed very strong bond as brothers and right now, Tenko is second year at UA highschool.

"Yeah, Ectoplasm let us go early since teachers had some urgent meeting or whatever. More importantly, what the hell happened to your face."

"Oh this?" Izuku said, pointing at his bruised cheek. "It's nothing to worry about big bro."

"They are at it again, aren't they?" Tenko asked with narrow eyes.

"It doesn't matt-"

"Yes it does Izuku." Tenko cut him off mid-sentence. "We talked about this, even if you are quirkless, it doesn't mean they can push you around like this." He said, looking at silent Izuku.

Tenko sighed. "I'll go deal with them." He said.

"NO!" Izuku yelled. "It's fine. This doesn't concern you. You already need to keep an eye out becouse of your quirk, the last thing you need is to deal with problems of some quirkless nobody."

"You are not a nobody Izuku, you are my brother damnit!"

"I know, but please don't do this. No matter what you do, it will just make things worse, so please just stop." Izuku said, his voice shaking abit.

Tenko sighed once again and put his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Fine, but we have to get that bruise patched up."

Izuku nodded with small relieved smile and followed his brother into his room.

"Allright, sit on the bed while I bring first aid." Tenko said and left to bathroom.

And so for next 30 minutes, Tenko ended up patching up his brother, since he had few more injuries beneath his clothes too.

"Thanks big bro. I don't think I could patch myself like this on my own." Izuku said with wide smile.

Tenko gently smiled and patted his brother's back. "Allright. If that's so, then I deserve a reward." He said, pointing to the corner of the room where it was.

It was old guitar that Izuku found around a year ago in dumpster. It was missing few string back then, but Izuku bought a new ones with some money he had saved up and now it sounded just like a completely new guitar.

"You got it big bro." Izuku said and grabbed the guitar. He checked if it was tuned correctly and started playing.

"You know, it's pretty irritating that your songs are amazing, but also knowing the reason why they are is becouse you are in pain."

"It's still not good enought tho, not for me atleast." Izuku said with his head down.

"Don't be like that. You are still young and something like playing an instrument isn't something you will learn perfectly in just a year." Tenko said.

"I guess you are right. I still have time to learn." Izuku said smiling.

"That's the spirit. Also don't forget that we are brothers and brothers always stick together."

Izuku nodded. "Yeah."

Both of them then kept sitting in akward silence for few minutes before Izuku finally said something.

"I just noticed, those aren't your normal gloves, are they?"

"Oh these?" Tenko said and held out his left hand. "Yeah, there is this one crazy girl in support course that made them for me. Her name was Maya Hatsume if I recall. She said they are made from some special fibre that I shouldn't be able to decay with my quirk. So far they work like a charm if I say so myself." Tenko said and chuckled.

"I can't believe what I am hearing. Are you actually saying something nice about other people? Allright, who are you and what did you do to my brother?" Izuku said with sly smirk.

"HEY, I don't think everybody is garbage, only most people that I know." Tenko said, looking away with slight blush.

Izuku of course noticed it, but stayed silent. "So that's how it is eh?" He thought.

"I AM HOME!" A female voice could be heard trough the apartment.

This voice belonged to Izuku's mom Inko. She works at hospital. Unfortunately, Izuku's father abandoned them just few months after Izuku was born, so she is almost never home in order to cover her family's expences.

"WELCOME HOME MOM!" Izuku and Tenko shouted together.

\...................../ Time Skip \...................../

It was night time and Izuku was laying on his bed.

"Finally, another day of middle school behind. Only one more year and abit to survive and I'll be free." Izuku thought with small smile. 

"Maybe tomarrow will be better. I wonder if she would like to go somewhere."

\......................................................../