BEAU REVE..

A girl of approximately age 22..was sitting at the corner sipping a mock tail in a cruise. Her mind was filled with an unknown happiness viewing the hustle bustle of the area with couple dances..and they in their own world of  happiness..the music soothing a to her ears as she is fond of romantic melody..maybe sort of describing her situation...after all she just has seen loneliness all her life..Deep down she too craved for someone who could fill that void in her heart...

Among all she noticed a man who has tall physique ..and did look handsome even being in a mask..sorry it was a masquerade party.. I unknowingly glanced at him..and then our eyes met and i broke it..even though I tried to look away from him but couldn't such was his gaze..so hypnotic..over a distance the gaze did have some power or am I over reacting??...and finally when I was looking somewhere else..i felt him near me..and I saw that he was indeed coming to me faster...my heart thudded abnormally fast..and he reached near me by then...

Man: hello mademoiselle..

He said in a husky voice..

Woman (hesistantly);hi..and there was an awkward silence..None initiated a conversation..

But suddenly out of nowhere he pulled me towards himself when I was about to leave.he came  closer to her ear he whispered

; why don't we have a dance sweetheart..it did send shivers deep down as a reflex I closed my eyes and felt the warmth maybe which I was trying to find...feeling him away I opened my eyes and saw him smirking which didn't go well with me..but his question did bring me to a dilemma..i did a battle within me..how can I when I didn't even know him..Sensing my fear he said..

 Man: its ok if you don't accept

 ..how did he know it..was the question that pondered but my heart replied why don't you go with the flow..

I smiled shortly and blinked &  taking it as a response he placed his rough hand met on my soft ones..a wave of electricity passed through me from his expression I too felt he too had the same..and we went to the dance floor..to a most silent corner..

While holding my hand in his"how perfectly it fits in with his ..but what if he touch me inappropriat-

"Will you dance with me or should i wait till morning?"he said

I knew he made fun of me..i did feel embarrassed..but covered it up with a chuckle...

The music started and he looked in to my eyes asked

.."Shall we"...I nodded with a slight smile...and the song started..

Soon all those insecurities passed away as it was just me and him... Under the moonlight his face glowed and looked so charming..while synchronizing with his steps i found the most beautiful smile which flashed across his face and I  gazed at him dreamily without knowing that i stopped dancing .Noticing this again he came near me but this time i became conscious he said

:I know i am handsome..but don't you think you were ....

Blood gushed through my cheeks .I was blushing very badly which didn't go unnoticed by him...

Once again he held out his hand and we started dancing swaying ourselves in the beats...He twirled me gently ...His dark orbs shined under the moon light...and i unknowingly smiled...He comforted me like no one else...A thorough gentleman...He twirled me once again and this time he held me close..his hands on my waist and i hung my arms around his neck..obviously i was about to fall..but in the nick of the movement what i could notice was his orbs ....His hot breath fanned against my face and our breaths mingled...Uncontrollable feelings passed through my body for an unknown man whose identity i never knew before...i couldn't view his face clearly due to the mask..but what was this feeling..tingles.. goosebumps...but more comforting was the warmth that engulfed..was this i was searching for 22 years in my life...He brushed his fingers across my cheeks..I felt tingles yet again"what is happening...why am i not stopping him.."  The  wind blew and few hair strands fell over my face and he delicately tucked my hair behind my ear..

We continued to dance letting the rhythm control our movements and the song fell soothing to  my ears and  it was perfect SILENCE.. There were unspoken emotions emoted in his eyes in this SILENCE which i couldn't decipher or was i thinking too much...even i feel myself drowning in those eyes..."could he see my emotions as well" i thought...after all its just a dance nothing else...what am i thinking ...In between  all these my mind remarked he is a stranger but my heart said "isn't it love"...what..."no no it maybe infatuation"

Still being enchanted in him i never knew what was happening...but somewhere i trusted him and it dint go wrong..The song was about to end and suddenly i found myself in air..Realising he held me high and was twirling me ...i motioned my eyes towards the night sky ..staring the stars around me and it was a beautiful sight ..i smiled happily closing my eyes feeling my the wind ,those feelings..which i felt something when he brushes his fingers over my arms and waist..so that i don' fall t"what are these weird things ..why i feel it again"...

In midst of all these queries the song ended Alas...He carefully placed me down and all of a sudden i hugged him..i dint want it but my heart made me do so...Distancing myself from him i said "THANKYOU"...and i beamed in delight..He made me feel everything that i craved for in these whole 22 years of my life...he made me feel happy, smile,warm, was very gentle and most importantly made me feel wanted, noticed ...EVERYTHING...Those few moments were priceless ...i laughed wholeheartedly  during the dance rather than faking a one when the customers threw tantrums...hmm u guessed right i am a party planner...

Man: Why

how could he know that he small gesture let me forget my tough life i was facing...maybe it was just a dance for him...but it was something else for me which i can't find out at the moment then how will i answer him..but i dint want to believe my heart...so i diverted 

Woman : may i see u behind your mask

Man: So desperate haa.. 

i rolled my eyes desperate and me are poles apart..but i wished to see him though..

He removed and hayye he was looking so handsome..i kept on looking at him and he said

Man: u too sweetheart

and i too removed and he looked at me lost..i shook him and he came back from his thoughts

Man :haa...yeah... u look beautiful ....he said unknowingly... and when he became aware

he saw her blushing with deep hues of red painted on her cheek...she tried but couldn't hide it 

Man: u look cutee while blushing..this made her smile..

Woman: Ur name

Man: Vansh and urs

Woman: Riddhi-

beep-beep.. 

she unwantedly opened her eyes and seeing the familiar surroundings ..It was her room and realisation hit her hard she was dreaming..

She smiled dreamily remembering every bit of it...she never felt soo happy..her life is so hard...

she smiled sadly asked to herself

                                                          "  CAN DREAMS BE SOO BEAUTIFUL "

.Do share ur views and opinions 

          loads of love to all of you..