Starting his engine he drove off to a lake located near the forest closer to your house. No one came around this time Jimin was aware of it. Rumours were that this forest had experienced paranormal activities. Resulting in it being restricted after 1:00 in the afternoon.

Did this stop Jimin from barging in the jungle? Nope! He was determined to reach the lake. Parking his car behind the bushes to not be suspicious he removed those poly bags dumping him in front of the lake.

“I’d have loved to throw you inside. However, there's something called aquatic consideration that I believe in. Hence, I won’t. Filthy mutts like you would not only contaminate the water but also imbalance Human’s life cycle. Enjoy rotting in here until someone spots you tomorrow morning.”

Kicking his corpse he left back in his car coming back to you.

-THE NEXT MORNING- (10:15 A.M.)

A young couple had walked in the jungle for sightseeing. Nowid lake was famous. They were eager to see its beauty. But they met with an unexpected view of Cha's body and flies dismantling over those covers. The lady hugged her boyfriend crying at the horrendous scenario. His hands were shivering, even then he hesitantly rang up the police informing them of what they had witnessed.

Police showed up at the scene shocked at the way Cha was murdered. Reporters and the crime branch’s head were called over. His body was immediately sent over for post mortem. Revealing it was none other than the infamous killer ‘P’ who had killed Cha.

Several unbelievable and new questions had surfaced among netizens as to who ‘P’ really was? Was he a boy or is she a girl? Only ‘P’ knew the answer to it.

-PRESENT-

Jimin held your hand as you sat outside waiting for your turn. “Everything would be fine.” He assured you while rubbing your palms. “Park Y/N,” a nurse called out your name. You lift your hand up, “I’m Park Y/N.” “Please follow me.” You follow her.

Earlier in the morning Jimin suggested you take a CT scan. He was worried about you facing any serious head injuries after Cha had beat you.

“Good evening Miss Park.” She smiled warmly. “Good evening.” You awkwardly greet back. “Can I take a look at your head?” You nod bending your hull allowing her to examine you. “This seems fresh. How did you receive such a serious injury?”

She was concerned about you. “I slipped down from the stairs.” Lying, you try dodging the topic. “You can feel free to tell me anything. We are here to always help you madam. This doesn’t seem like a usual fall. Is your husband perhaps abusing you?”

You gawked at her astounded by her assumption. “WHAT? NO WAY! After I had experienced a fall from the stairs he left behind his dance competition and came to my aid. He was the one who treated me. My husband is an innocent man. He loves me endlessly. Never in our four years of marriage has he hurt me. Or threatened to act according to his will.” She was unsure of your explanation.

“Miss Y/N you don’t need to fear anyone.” You were enraged. “Doctor it’s better if we start with the scan my husband is waiting for me.” She sighed agreeing. Thinking if what you said was really true or not?

-15 MINUTES LATER-

You came out of the room, Jimin got a hunch of your upset mood. “What happened, is everything fine?” “Yeah it is, let’s go. They asked me to come and collect my reports tomorrow. Since there’s already a lot of people in que waiting for their scan results.”

Exiting the hospital with intertwined hands. You hear someone shouting out Jimin’s name. “Hey Jimin,” John jogged to you both. “What happened to your wife? Is everything fine? You didn’t come today for lessons?”

“Y/N fell down from the stairs yesterday so I had to leave. We came here to check her up.” John sympathised with your state. “I hope you get well soon Mrs Park.” Bowing his head at you he hoped you had an early recovery. “Thank you Mr John.” Jimin bid him goodbye.

“Wanna eat ice-cream?” Tying your seat belt he asked. “Yes, after what that shitty doctor asked me back there. I definitely need some sort of sweetness in my life.” He saw the obvious frown lines on your forehead. Massaging that part.

“Calm down what did she inquire about?” You grit your teeth. “That woman thought you were abusing me. And was urging me to speak up for myself. What the fuck!” Jimin started laughing.

“You’re angry over such a silly thing? The wound in your head is clearly indicating you were harmed. She was looking out for you. Her predicting I was the one who harmed you was wrong. Nonetheless, don’t waste your energy on her false accusations.”

Kissing you, he strokes your right thigh. “My lips taste sweeter than ice-cream. Your life would be filled with sweetness now Mrs Park.”