"go away"i groaned, ranboo looking at me with a confused face.

"why" he looked at me , whilst i held clothes in my arms.

i lifted my arms, showing my clothes to him.

"oh!" he looked down, embarrassed, a pink dusting spreading across his face.

he turned the opposite way and walked into the corner.

i stifled a laugh at his embarrassment, as i changed into some comfortable clothes for college.

reference :P

"okay u can turn around again now." i said groggily , brushing past him to open the door.

"okay, let's go!" he said cheerfully, following me out of the house.

time skip again to college

"why did we even bother coming here" i walked beside ranboo , dragging my feet. "we don't even have any lessons."

"because i need to study, and i need the resources from here, and i'm definitely not wasting money on books"

"ranboo, you're loaded, you could buy this whole school if you felt like it" i looked up at him .

"true, but why waste it on books when i could waste it on something stupid? use common sense" he laughed, ruffling my hair.

"hey! my hair!" i scowled at him, flattening out my hair.

(yall ranboo didn't have a stream scheduled for today so when he went live AND ITS HIS BIRTHDAY i literally screamed and stimmed so bad plz , and when ranboo and bill bowl , my gender literally starts evaporating. help).

"i'm gonna go ask mrs starkey about the algebra homework, i'll meet you in the library!" i turned the opposite way down the hall, walking through students.

"hey athena, why so covered?" i heard declan's voice come up behind me. to be honest, i almost flinched just at the sound of his voice.

"declan please don't." i didn't even look up at him.

"don't what?" he said, wrapping his arm around my back.

i sped up to try and escape his grip.

"please just get off me declan" i sighed. looking down at my feet.

"no, you're my girlfriend, after all." he smiled a sick smile.

"well i'm going to mrs starkeys classroom. so feel free to come with. i guess." i still didn't even look at him. i was so fed up with him, i literally just allowed him to touch me.

i just let him.

he finally freed me from his hand as i turned into my teachers classroom.

"umm" i sighed, thankful to be free of declan for a few minutes. "could you please help me with the algebra?"

"i'll email you whatever you need." she said , typing on her computer.

"oh- um- okay" i was disappointed that the conversation didn't last longer. i was going to try and drag it out to stay away from declan. "okay. thanks miss."

i walked out of the classroom, being greeted by declan.

honestly , i had really hoped he just left.

"hey babe. that was quick." he wrapped his arm around me again.

"don't call me that." tears threatened my eyes, but i forced them away.

"you're my girlfriend." he spat, digging his nails into my stomach.

i winced away from the pain, shutting my eyes tight closed.

"declan please-" my sentence got cut off by the loud ring of the bell.

"that's me , sorry i have to go!" declan fake apologised.

"bye." i said bluntly , shaking myself away from his grip.

"not so fast!" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

then he kissed me. he placed his lips on mine .

i immediately shoved him off me.

"what the fuck is wrong with you." i seethed, anger radiating off me. "never do that again."

i wiped my lips and brushed myself off.

"if you push me off you again, i might just have to show your precious minecraft boys face. goodbye athena." he gave me another sick smile and walked the opposite way.

i stormed off, pushing through multiple students without apologising.

time skip - arriving at the library.

i swerved behind a bookcase and finally found the table ranboo was sat at .

i slammed my bag down on the floor and pulled the chair out noisily.

"quiet! this is a library!" i heard the teacher say from behind the book case.

"shut up then!" i called back, sitting down.

the teacher walked round to see me and ranboo. she didn't even say anything, she just stood there.

"what. are you going to say something or are you just going to stand and watch." i was looking her straight in the eye.

"detention. tomorrow. my classroom." she spoke, hugging a binder to her chest.

"how about... no?" i turned my back to her, pulling out my phone.

" come with me." she said, gesturing with one hand for me to follow.

did she actually expect me to go with her? lol

"no thanks." i grabbed my bag and stood up from the table. brushing past her arm.

"meet me in the car when you're done, ranboo!" i shouted purposely loud, walking out of the library towards the door.

i don't even know why i did that.

i could back talk to teachers , and i would, but not like that.

at this point, i'm too enraged by declan to even care anymore.

back in the car

i'd been sat in the car for about 20 minutes before i saw ranboo approaching.

excitement bubbled up inside of me as he neared. finally! it felt like hours.

he opened the car door and sat in the passenger side. "what was that about?"

"i don't really know." i turned the key in the ignition and revved the engine.

"i did not expect you to talk back to a teacher." he laughed, placing his bag gently in the backseat.

"why do you treat your bag like it's a child? you're so gentle with it" i giggled, looking in the mirror to see his bag.

"a child? pfft. if it was a child it would be 20 miles across the globe."

"PAHA" i laughed, causing the car to swerve slightly. "WOOPS"

"ATHENA! ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER US?" he shouted , gasping for breath.

"OH COME ON, I HARDLY MOVED"

1510 words

i ended this chapter on a weird spot lmao, hope yall liked this one! personally i hated it, but anyway!

go eat n drink, i luv u :)