Yin Xingliu was immediately angry, how arrogant is this? Does this woman think that this is the Sacred Martial Continent? Did she think she had only been in the Conferred Demon Realm for more than a month, and she thought she had adapted to the suppression of the Conferred Demon Realm and exerted the strength of the Yuanhuang Realm?

Although he is in the Yuanzong realm, in this case, he is absolutely not afraid of her Yuanhuang realm cultivation.

Cultivation is nothing, combat effectiveness is the last word.

Yin Xingliu summoned a meteor hammer, and the sharp hammer head glowing with cold light struck, enveloping it with a frost-like cold breath, as if the air was stagnant.

"Isn't this the meteor hammer of the seven halls of the inner hall? Why did he come to fight the ring?"

Soon people who recognized Yin Xingliu's identity came to watch the ring. After all, the people in the inner hall came to play in the ring, which still interested many cultivators.

Looking at Yin Xingliu’s opponent again, everyone was a little surprised, not only because of the other party’s extremely prosperous appearance, which provokes a group of face dogs, but also because of her vain aura, which is clearly in the Yuan Emperor realm, but was suppressed to only Yuan Zong. Environment repair for. Some well-informed people can't help but think of the recent move of the Saint Martial Hall. It is said that some Yuanhuang realms have been called from the mainland to the Saint Martial Hall.

Could it be that this girl came from the mainland outside?

The audience's thoughts were different, but they did not affect the two in the ring.

When the meteor hammer hit, Wen Qiao focused on dodge, and every time the meteor hammer was about to fall on her, she used the Chiri to track footwork to avoid it.

"This step is quite subtle." The knowledgeable person said enviously.

Yin Xingliu was angry again, "Aren't you going to make a quick decision? What's the matter of hiding all the time?" He thought that the arrogant arrogance that he heard would directly confront him.

Wen Qiao raised his eyebrows and asked humbly: "I'm giving you some face, so that you don't lose so fast, do you really want me to fight you head-on?"

Yin Xingliu is angry again, what does she mean? Is it because you disdain to fight yourself head-on, so you keep avoiding it?

At this time, I saw Wen Qiao no longer evade. When the meteor hammer hit again, she stretched out her hand to grab the chain that fastened the hammer's head.

Everyone was in an uproar and found that she was wearing gloves that were as thin as cicada wings, so that she could resist the cold breath on the meteor hammer, so that she could catch it.

When Yin Xingliu saw this, a seemingly non-existent smile appeared from the corners of his lips, which she had brought up by herself.

However, before he could use his assassin, suddenly a huge force pulled him over, Yin Xingliu felt that he could not help but flew forward, and he received a punch on the shoulder, and his body flew high and flew out of the ring. .

Yin Xingliu fell heavily to the ground.

When he fell, the people around jumped away quickly.

Yin Xingliu was stunned. He lay there stupidly, looking up, and he could see Wen Qiao standing on the ring and the meteor hammer still holding her hand.

The people around are also stupid.

Unexpectedly, Yin Xingliu would be so vulnerable. Not only was the weapon taken away, but the person was also beaten and flew out of the ring.