Seven

My heart pounded against my ribcage. I was three inches away from him. Those green eyes set something off in me.

"I'll always protect you," he said. He brushed his blond hair out of his eyes and got a little closer, if that was possible.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise," he said. He held my chin and kissed me on the lips. But then something grabbed my hand and I pulled away from him.

I looked at him and saw the boy from earlier, but he looked demented. His brown hair was all over the place, his reverand outfit was covered in blood. Those green eyes had a strange glow to them.

"I can't believe you fell for that," he said. Then he started dragging me to somewhere.

When he threw me on the ground, I looked up and saw Mabel. Her almost white hair flowed behind her. Her green eyes looked menacing, but similar to his.

She grinned down at me. "Good work, brother," she said. I looked at the boy and he had a grin that sent shivers down my spine. "Now, you will do as I say. For I have marked you, and you will forever serve me."

-----

My eyes snapped open and I was breathing heavily. I looked around and saw I was in a dark place.

I hugged my knees and tried to compose my breathing. Just a dream. Just a dream. I kept thinking to myself.

Then I heard laughing. It was a female laugh. It sent shivers up my spine even more than it did in my dream.

"It brings me delight to see you like this," a female voice said. I gasped, I recognized the voice. Then she stepped closer to me. Her hair glowed, actually she glowed. But not in a astonishing way.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, trying to keep the tears from falling.

"You're my servant," Mabel said, "of course I would want you around me." Then she turned to the darkness. "I thank my most trusted soldier for finding him and you. Bring Dipper out."

I looked behind me, and saw some sort of goblin bring him out. The goblin threw him on the ground. I saw that he had his hands chained behind his back with some sort of rope.

My eyes widened as Mabel floated to him. "Nice to see you again, brother," she said. She bent down to him and yanked him to his feet. "After thirty years, you finally return. With my newest servant, too." Mabel laughed a little bit. "I haven't been this happy with you ever since you saved me from Bill all those years ago."

"Which time?" he asked. Mabel narrowed her eyes and growled.

"You know which time I'm talking about." She turned and floated back to me. "Dipper, you do know who this is, right?" She pointed to me.

Dipper. Weird name. "I do know. One of the last decedents of the Clark pack." Dipper said.

"Very good. Her transformation is in two days right?" Mabel asked. Dipper didn't say anything. I stared at him with pleading eyes. He's been watching over me my entire life. Of course he would know when I will transform.

Dipper glared at Mabel. I really hoped that he wouldn't tell her. "She doesn't transform in two days. She'll never transform. She has her mother's blood. Her mother isn't a blood decendant."

I had to hide a smile. He lied for me. But what if Mabel will never let me go?

Mabel grinned and turned to me. "Let's see, shall we? Gremoblin." The goblin looking creature looked at Mabel. "Take Summer to the lab."

The Gremoblin nodded and walked to me. He pulled me up and almost pulled my arm out of its socket. It grabbed my wrist and started dragging me away from the two ghosts.

I tried to get away from the creature, but he just tightened his grip. I yelped a little bit and looked back at Dipper. I could see pain in his eyes. Why is he so worried about me? I should be just another pathetic human to him.

The Gremoblin pushed me out of the room and closed the door behind it. I couldn't see Dipper or Mabel anymore. I turned around and saw a brightly lit hallway. The walls were white and so was the floor. It was making me uncomfortable. Right now, I'd rather go back in the dark room, where I could hide if I didn't want anyone to see me.