628 : Shengwu Island

Start from the beginning

Therefore, their strength is stronger than that of mainland practitioners, and very few of the same rank can beat them.

Master Wuming pouted his mouth and muttered: "I can't blame the Holy Martial Temple for only sending so few people back to the mainland, and their status in the mainland is so detached..." He looked at the few Tong Feihe sympathetically, feeling that they had cultivated in vain these years.

He didn't like Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou. Even if they were suppressed, he believed that they would definitely be able to beat back the guy who dared to look down on them.

Tong Feihe smiled bitterly in their hearts. Apart from a bitter smile, they had to admit that Feng Mo Tianyu was indeed a magical place. It was indeed a rare opportunity to come here to practice, but fortunately they seized it.

"If we work hard in the future, can we raise our cultivation base back?" Wang Qirong asked nervously.

Others were also very concerned about this matter and stared at Ning Yuzhou closely.

"Yes." Ning Yuzhou said, "Under the suppression of the Enchanted Demon Realm, if you can raise your cultivation to a level that fits the Yuan Emperor Realm, when you return to the mainland in the future, you will find that you want to advance to the Yuan Emperor Realm. not a problem."

Yuan Emperor Realm? !

A group of people breathed slightly.

The difference between the heavenly moats between the Yuanhuang realm and the Yuandi realm is unthinkable. How many cultivators work hard for a lifetime, and finally they can only stop in the Yuanhuang realm and run out of life in unwillingness.

After Tong Feihe left with high morale, Wen Qiao had no life for his teacher, Wen Tutu and Wang Qirong said: "You also work hard to cultivate, and strive to raise your cultivation level to the level of the Yuanhuang realm as soon as possible."

Wang Qirong nodded with a complicated face, it was related to her life, she kept going back to practice.

Master Wuming Xianyu said: "I'll forget it, I have just cultivated to the Yuanhuang Realm, so let's take it easy."

It's a pity that Wen Tutu didn't give him a chance to salt the fish, so he dragged him away and decided to stare at him to practice, so that he would not drag them down in the future.

After everyone left, Wen Qiao looked at Ning Yuzhou: "Husband, my current cultivation base has been suppressed to the Yuanzong realm. After I arrive at Shengwu Island, I will also find a time to bring it up."

She didn't mean to be beaten in vain, Yin Xingliu guessed that she was holding back her energy and secretly trying to suppress their arrogance.

Previously in the Saint Martial Continent, there were only five people in the Saint Martial Hall. They were not good at dealing with the mainland sects, so Yin Xingliu endured Wen Qiao's provocation. But the Conferred Demon Cosmos is their territory, and coupled with the suppression of them by the Conferred Demon Cosmos, these newly arrived cultivators can easily crush them at the same level.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "I believe in Aha."

Wen Qiao pursed her mouth and smiled, and talked to him about the Valkyrie Monument.

The Valkyrie Stele was split into countless pieces, distributed on different continents, connecting those continents with the sealed-devil universe.

It can be said that there was originally no channel between the Sealed Demon Tianyu and the continent of the Lower Realm. It was the Martial God Monument that established a spatial channel to connect the two realms.