"How can we find the half-blood?" Taehyung asked Jimin to smile proudly and both of them started to make a plan to find the girl of Taehyung's dreams. Jimin can see how Taehyung put all of his effort into the plans.

"You know that half-bloods have their own clans, right?" Taehyung reminds Jimin, who just smiles at him.

"You know that you are the king who is going to make everyone bow to you, including their leader" Jimin smirked proudly, showing his sharp fangs.

Taehyung laughs at him before both of them turn into bats and start the journey to find that girl.

...

It's been 6 months and they finally arrive at the last half-blood clans. The people welcome them while lowering their heads. Jimin and Taehyung walk while checking the first. Yeah, even though they lower their heads, Jimin and Taehyung can still see their faces, thanks to their power.

"Taehyung..." A woman is looking at Taehyung and Jimin, who are looking at her now.

"Taehyung, is that you?" The woman asked him again to make all the people focus on her because she did not even call him king.

"Sooyoung..." Taehyung mumbles her name, making Jimin look at him. Jimin admits that the girl is really pretty. Her red hair, like Taehyung's, and her unique eyes make her look different yet special.

In a blink of eye, Taehyung already hugged Sooyoung, who is hugging him back.

Finally, I found you. "Taehyung smiles while looking at Sooyoung, who is giggling at him. His sharp fangs don't even make her feel scared.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung found a bruise on Sooyoung's wrist.

"N-Nothing happened" Sooyoung avoids eye contact because she knows Taehyung can look at the past when he looks at their eyes.

"Jimin" Suddenly, Jimin was already standing beside him. Jimin gave disbelief looks at Taehyung after he looked at the bruise on Sooyoung's wrist.

Jimin holds Sooyoung's hand, and he can see clearly what happened to her.

"They hurt her..." Sooyoung looked at Jimin in disbelief, making Taehyung look at her. Sooyoung suddenly looks at Taehyung and this time Taehyung can see clearly who hurt Sooyoung.

"They did not just hurt her Jimin, they tried to kill her!!!" Taehyung looked at them. His fangs and eyes showed that he was gonna kill all of them.

Jimin quickly covered Sooyoung's eyes.

"Close your eyes if you love him" Jimin's calm voice succeeded in making Sooyoung follow what he said.

"Don't open it until we tell you to do it." Jimin reminded Sooyoung, who shut her eyes tightly.

Jimin's red eyes suddenly got redder after making sure Sooyoung closed her eyes. Jimin can see Taehyung is killing them one by one. His movement is faster than the light, so he can easily kill a hundred of them in two seconds. Jimin joined him to make them settle it in less than 30 seconds.

"Open your eyes" Taehyung's deep voice made Sooyoung slowly open her eyes and look at him. She can see the bloodstains on his and Jimin's faces, but it still doesn't make both of them look ugly.

"Let's go home princess" Taehyung held Sooyoung's hand and all of them teleported to the castle.

"Welcome home Queen Sooyoung" Jimin smiles at her before a pretty lady approaches them.

"Jimin!" She hugs Jimin, making Jimin chuckle while hugging her back.

"She is Seulgi, Jimin's wife." Sooyoung nodded while looking at Jimin and Seulgi.

"Oh! You must be queen Sooyoung " Seulgi was ready to kneel, but Sooyoung stopped her.

"You don't need to do that, and I'm not the queen." Sooyoung even stuttered a bit.

"Taehyung never holds someone like that except when the person is the queen." Sooyoung just realizes that Taehyung is side hugging her.

"I'm Seulgi." Seulgi introduces herself and Sooyoung does the same with her

"Welcome home queen Sooyoung" Seulgi smiles at her before winking at Taehyung, who just chuckles at her, knowing that Seulgi is teasing him.

Jimin and Seulgi leave Taehyung and Sooyoung alone.

"Why does she just call you Taehyung but she calls me Queen?" Sooyoung asked Taehyung, who was smiling at her.

"I hate it when people around me call me King and just tell them to call me by my name. Seulgi must find it rude to just call you by your name unless you tell her that she doesn't need to do that." Taehyung explained, and Sooyoung just nodded while pouting.

"Welcome home my queen" Taehyung flashed his biggest smile, making Sooyoung quickly hug him.

"Finally, I found you my king" Both of them smile at each other before continuing hugging each other.