gay porn

"Love can never be a sin.
It can be only a blessing."

Rafe enjoyed Barry being the one to drive his car. Barry was the kind of person Rafe would fall asleep next to and trust with his life and besides, Barry usually was the one being considerably more sober.

Rafe was watching him now, eyes resting on the street ahead, his worked up hands on the steering wheel. Last night, Rafe had been surprised at the sheer roughness of Barry's hands against his skin, working hands, that had blisters and cuts and cornea and brushed over him with such determination, seeming so sure of what they wanted and taking it.

Rafe on the other hand wasn't so sure, at all. It seemed to him that it just had to come down to this eventually, Barry was just a nice guy, not in the general sense of it but just towards him, Barry was nice, at least nicer then most people around. He was a shoulder to lean on, he was a place to crash and a thight hug when Rafe was about to loose his shit like he did earlier at John bs house. Barry was really always there for him and it seemed natural to Rafe, that he couldn't help but feel the way he did, after a while.

"Your gonna need to learn to get your shit together, Country Club, you totally almost busted us back there, bro", Barry complained after a while and turned to look over where Rafe was staring at him. Obviously, he'd felt Rafes gaze on him the entire time but he just wanted to check, whether the staring was hateful or something else. It was something else.

"You know, I really don't know how I would get through all this shit right now without you", Rafe said and Barry focused back on the street. He hadn't expected such honesty from Rafe, who never offered insight into his feelings unless it was anger. He didn't try to hide that, even if he probably should.

"Yeah well, you're paying good", Barry shrugged, pretending like he didn't care, like he didn't agree. Not that he needed Rafe, too, but that he felt like Rafe needed him and he had the weird yet intense urge to take care of him.

"Nah", Rafe shook his head. "You're a good friend"

Barry chuckled. "Gee, are you on molly or some shit?"

Rafe wasn't on molly. He was high on the subtle threat of getting arrested, getting sentenced to death or lynched by the cops even before, he felt his head spin at the thought of John B running around out there, ready to destroy his life, felt his heart race and couldn't stop bouncing his leg for shit. And this wasn't a high he'd asked for.

Barry drove him to Tannyhill because Ward had voiced his dislike about Rafe being out for the entire night, at times like these. Not that he cared where Rafe spent his nights, maybe he would've, if he knew it was in another mans arms, Barry's, in particular. But Ward just wanted Rafe to be home, in case something came up, in case, he needed him and these simple words had sent Rafe to heaven and he had thrived on them since the morning, not particularly caring about whether the something coming would be another dead body.

"This the part where you introduce me to your parents, babyboy?", Barry had joked after stopping the truck in front of the grandiose mansion and Rafe had fouriosly shaken his head.

"You can come in though", Rafe had offered slowly, and it wasn't an invitation Barry needed to think twice about, because it wasn't just an invitation into the boys house, in a way, it was one into his heart and a surprisingly sober one too. Because there was no reason for Barry to be ever coming into his house, no reason to stick around any longer after finishing their mission, if it hadn't been for the kiss they shared on Barry's old couch the night before.

Barry was quite obviously in the wrong place at Tannyhill and he didn't care to hide it, touching about every expensive vase he walked by, looking around and commenting on every second thing. "That's some nice shit you got, country club"