[020] ━━ yuri feels broken

Start from the beginning

"Seo-Jun!"

"What?! My sister stole the album off me and I haven't seen it since!" Defends Seo-Jun loudly, "and you know my sister, I can't just ask for it back. She'll try and get something out of it; like making me do all her chores again!"

"All I hear is some bitch complaining," Ji-Woo retorts, "suck it up male."

"Ji-Woo, I hope you die today," snarls Seo-Jun, his face resembling a thunder storm.

"Get in line, Junnie, a lot of other people have wished death upon me," mutters Ji-Woo as they stop in front of their first class for the day. English. Entering the classroom, Yuri's first instinct is to look for Jungwon - but he's not there. Yuri's mood slightly dampens, she'll miss Jungwon sitting next to her, knees touching and whispering silly thoughts into her ear. She'll miss it a lot, but she can easily get through this class and the rest of the classes until business class.

"Where's your little bitch?" Ji-Woo asks, throwing her bag on her desk.

Yuri frowns and sits in her seat next to Ji-Woo, "don't call him that. And, he has some promotions to do today, but he'll be here for business class."

"Good," Ji-Woo responds, "I want to see his cute face today."

"Is my face not cute enough?" Seo-Jun asks a question practically everybody knows the answer too.

"No," the two girls say in unison. They then high-five as Seo-Jun scowls.

Each class passes by, and by the time lunch rolls around, Yuri's scanning the room every few seconds to see where Jungwon was. He's supposed to be here by now, he promised Yuri he'll show up with some lunch for the both of them. He promised Yuri he'll bring the boards they worked on for the project with him as well. If he doesn't bring them, it's okay because Yuri has backup slides just in case, but Yuri's never depended on someone like this before. She desperately wants Jungwon to come and stay by her side during business class.

"Is Jungwon still not here?" Seo-Jun asks Yuri gently, "he's never around when I wanna meet him," he adds in under his breath.

"He'll be here soon," Yuri tells Seo-Jun, "he'll never let me down." Her heart skips a beat. How can Yuri be so sure? Oh God, when did the doubts appear? Since when did Yuri doubt Jungwon? The ever-so cute and reliable leader of ENHYPEN. Yuri's crush. The boy Yuri likes more than the moon. Than the stars. Than the universe.

Yuri sends Jungwon a quick text, asking him where he is. Yuri does everything in her power to soothe her beating heart. It's beating out of control, Yuri's never felt this nervous before. Her palms are sweaty again and her head is full with thoughts. Negative thoughts, doubts, positive and encouraging thoughts, thoughts of Jungwon's warm embrace. The kiss they shared a couple weeks ago. Yuri feels like exploding, but not in the good way.

Lunch is over and now it's business class time. Yuri sends Jungwon another text when she's walking to business class with Ji-Woo. She sends him another text when they're sitting down at their desks. And another when the teacher calls out his name for the attendance. And another when the third group goes up to present. And another when it's Ha-Yoon's and Seo-Yun's turn. Another when it's Ji-Woo's turn.

"Yuri and Jungwon, it's your turn to present," the teacher calls out and Yuri feels like screaming. She feels like tearing out her hair.