"Mira darling," Aarav spoke but he was stopped by beep sound of mobile.

"Kiaan," Samaira said checking her mobile.

"Message?" Aarav asked looking down at her mobile.

"Yup," she replied .

Samaira laughed suddenly and looked at Aarav who got confused "What's the matter?" he asked .

"Someone is going out of the plan," she said arching her brow and looking at Aarav.

"What do you mean ?" Aarav asked .

"Check this out," she said passing her mobile, she had smile on her beautiful face.

Aarav took the mobile and started reading the message which Kiaan had sent her .

Ohh was the only word came out of Aarav's mouth.

"See he is going out of the plan, I was asking same why not Kiaan why Harshvardhan and now my bro had changed the plan he is going with Tiya" she spoke.

"No he is not changing the plan he is adding spice to the plan," Aarav smirked .

"What?" Samaira asked .

"You will understand, lets call The great Trio and see their reaction," he said looking down at his mobile.

"Rathod uncle will be very angry I am sure," Samaira said looking at him.

"No one will be angry, mark my words" Aarav winked .

"Why?" Samaira smirked.

"No one had thought about this, if this happens then things will be easy at least for Kiaan before he meet that girl," he said in serious tone, he paused and looked at Mira who was looking at him, she nodded at him to continue , "Tiya is absolutely right, that she Sheena is Karishma's niece and she will go to any extend for revenge but as I said it's time to sit back and enjoy the game while Kiaan is heading for secret mission," Aarav smiled .

"Hmm is it going to be secret, are you sure ?" she asked .

"I think its not going to be secret for family but for them for sure its gonna be a big blast," Aarav smirked .

"Hmm but we are going to miss our Miss Tiya," she smirked .

"Yaa'" he took her into tight hug.

"Kiaan will msg you once he will reach airport you need to call Tiya while he works on his plan," he laughed.

"He text that, I haven't seen?" she said .

"Here check," he gave back her mobile.

"Yaa okay," she replied him and Kiaan.

"Now its time to call The Trio," Aarav said .

"Hmm," Samaira looked down at her mobile while Aarav made a video call to Trio who were sitting together in the dining area of Kapoor's mansion and were having breakfast .

"So you guys got the news," Aarav asked .

"Yes," they all laughed.

"Hmm be ready with your luggage as plan had changed and we would be leaving soon ," Karan spoke with wink.

"You guys are sitting in your kitchen and talking about plan ,Samaira who was standing behind Aarav spoke.

"Yaa no staff is around and no camera is installed here we have cross checked early this morning," Ronit spoke.

"Where are all the staffs?" asked Aarav.

"After Tapan issue we have given them a day leave just the way we use to do something a picnic for staffs," Ronit replied .

"Wow cool idea," Aarav paused and look back at Samaira who was looking at him not just looking she was admiring him, he turned back towards his phone screen ,"Now what paa," he asked looking at them.

"You will get every update on your inbox, I mean everyone," Ronit said looking at Samaira who was just looking at Aarav and Ronit knows this look, he turned and winked at his wife who smiled at him.

"Yes paa, I am getting message from Kiaan," she said suddenly looking at her mobile.

Samaira went back to Aarav's desk and sat she need to call Tiya she thought now totally serious in this plan of her brother . She closed her eyes for seconds and opened and then she called Tiya.

While Aarav had some calling sessions then he called Rathod brothers and after completing his calls Aarav looked at his Mira who was looking sad, "What happened Mira?" Aarav took her hand and walked behind his desk he sat on his chair and pulled Mira on his lap

She was shocked with his behavior but she liked it ,like this nearness with her Aarav, "What's going on love tell me?" he asked.

Mira closed the distance between them and to Aarav surprise she caressed his lips with hers, just a feather touch but that was enough for Aarav to pull her and kiss her desperately. Their lips met and tongue danced like nothing is better than this connection . No food tastes better or no world beautiful than this which they shared. After few moments they broke the kiss and looked at each other, "You drives me crazy girl," Aarav laughed.

"And you are making me crazy too Aarav," she hugs him tightly for few moment they stayed tightly embraced in each others arms, "ohh Aarav I am falling for you ," suddenly Samaira spoke with laughter in her voice.

Aarav smiled, he waited so long to hear her say that she is falling for him more step closer to I am in love with you he thought but didn't let her go they sat their in each other's embrace till they got a call from Tiya who seems happy as well.

✍🏻
Happy Diwali to all my friends .

Thanks

Veenu 😘